Chapter 3 - FIND her

Lisa POV:

I had taken a day off despite Momo's cries of how much she'll miss my worthless, useless face. I'll miss her too. The same way I miss being ill. However, I had planned the day accordingly.

1. Give Rose her lunch

2. Take a look around the hotel

3. Find her suite.

4. Get married.

I crossed the last one off as it seemed a bit ambitious for me but I was certain that by the end of the day, I would be able to change my Facebook status to in a relationship. I wore a red top tucked into a black pencil skirt which may have been a little bit short as I hadn't worn it since high school. My hair sat on top of my head in a messy bun held together by exactly twelve bobby pins.

I wrapped Rose lunch in a paper bag and left my apartment. She didn't work too far and was a secretary in the hotel so I would be able to find her at the front desk. The building was tall like most in the city and I raised my head observing the maze I was going to be entering Bracing myself, I walked in, keeping an eye out for the new CEO.

Rose noticed me the second I entered and grinned. I moved over towards her. "I see you're starting the plan," she said still typing on the computer.

"Yes and here's your lunch."

She peered inside and looked wary. "Did you make it?"

"What's the problem if I did?"

"I'm sorry to say this but you can't cook to save you or anyone else's life.

I clutched my chest, in mock pain. "Liar. You love my brownies."

"You buy them."

"How did you know?" I was in shock. She had figured out my secret. I may have to kill her.

"You left the packet in the bin which clearly had 'Betty's Bakery' written on it."

"I denying all claims and accusations. And I bought your food."

Rose smiled then picked up a muffin.

"Some of it," I added.

She dropped it as if it had burnt her. I laughed at her reaction causing her to frown.

"I hate you," she grumbled out.

"Love you too. Now, I have a question. Where is Mr. CEO?"

Rose brown eyes rolled then she typed a few things into the computer. "In one of the presidential suites."

"She's not the president..."

"Are you trying to be dumb?"

"Are you stereotyping me because I'm blonde?"

"Go away," she said dismissively. "I have work and I'm losing brain cells as we continue this conversation."

"Bye, b*tch."

I flounced off in a random direction then realized I had no idea where the presidential suites were. There was no way I was going to ask Rose, I can imagine the terrifying snorts she would produce as she laughed at me. The people around me were all in a hurry, pulling and pushing suitcases, trying to get to their rooms to relax.

A couple going past seemed to be my aid from heaven.

"So Yeji which suite are we going to?" The elderly lady asked.

"The presidential. I hear it's fantastic."
I didn't need to hear anymore. I followed them, acting casually as they went towards the elevator. However, there were only three of us, making me stand out.

"Hello dear. Are you on holiday too?" The woman asked kindly.

"No," I replied shaking my head. "I'm going to see...my boyfriend."

She smiled. "She must be wealthy."

"She is." Like rolling in cash rich or towels made of money.

The doors finally opened and both of them came off. I didn't want to seem like a stalker so I went to the floor above. There were only two doors and neither gave the indication of being the one I needed.

There was no one in the hallway so there was nobody to watch me press my ear to the wall to see if I could hear anything

"The walls are soundproof," I muttered to myself.

I checked for anyone who may just appear out of the blue and see me. Carefully, I lay on the floor in order to look under the door but there wasn't a gap.

"Excuse me, miss, but you need to come with us."

I rolled over and sat up to see two security men look down at me. They didn't look angry, just confused and slightly amused. I turned red and slapped my forehead.

"Shit. Security cameras."

I started noticing that they had a direct view of me rolling on the ground. I got up and raised my arms in surrender.

"Now, guys, I wasn't doing anything," I said with a nervous chuckle.

"You were trying to invade people's privacy," one replied.

"No. I was testing how well the walls worked," I denied, "They're very good."

"And why were you looking under their doors?"

"To check...to check," I stammered.

"You're coming with us."

They grabbed my arms and took me into the lift and pressed a button.

"No handcuffs? I haven't been arrested since I was...nineteen. And that wasn't even my fault. It was Joy. I told her not to break into her ex's house. But did she listen? Not at all. Did you know that "

"Do you always talk like this?" one sighed.

"Yep," I admitted. "Where are we going?"

"Our head of security isn't here today so we're talking you to someone higher up."

I gulped. I had no plan B for this situation. The elevator halted. My heart hammered in my chest. Shit. I couldn't even get Rose.

"Don't I get one phone call?" I asked.

"You're not going to jail. I think."

The one on my left knocked on the only door in the hallway twice and we waited.

"I'm coming!" A deep voice yelled from inside.

I closed my eyes as the door was opened.

"Who is this?" The voice asked, closer than before.

"She was on one of the floors snooping"

I opened my eyes to meet cat ones. And then I realized who it was. The straight hair. The amazing jawline. It could only be

"Jennie fucking Kim."

Wait, did I say that out loud?

-

VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW ME FOR MORE :)