Chapter 12 - DOUBLE her...

Lisa POV:

Have you ever woken up to the feeling that everything is right in the world? My eyes fluttered open and I turned my head to see the view of Manhattan through window that took up a whole wall. I pushed off the silk covers and grinned at the world. Walking into the bedroom size bathroom, I took care of the basic necessities. My hair was damp from my shower so I put it into a bun then wrapped myself in a kimono also made of silk like the bed sheets but was a pale pink.

I had no idea who chose the clothes that was left for me but it seemed like they were expecting someone who was planning to seduce Jennie. The nightgown was from Victoria Secret and left little to the imagination. It was literally transparent. I could see my bra. I tightened the kimono then left the room.

"Jennie?" I yelled. I got no reply. Padding down the stairs quietly, I walked around until I found the kitchen. But Jennie was already there. Her back was facing me and she was wearing a blue suit.

"Are you going to work already?" I asked.

Then she turned around. It was not Jennie. The features were exactly the same - height, her hair, even posture - but I knew this wasn't her. The stranger smiled. "Judging by your facial expression, you know I'm not Jennie. I wonder how," he stared at me confused.

"Your eyes are different," I pointed out. Jennie's were more brown than green. This guy, however, had eyes that were almost blue. "I'm assuming you're Taehyung."

He nodded. "I'm assuming you're the new girlfriend. Conveniant how you just...appeared."

"If you say so," I said notchalantly. I ignored his presence, feeling his snake-like vibes, and made breakfast. I made toast then got a range of spreads before putting them on a tray and carrying it out of the room. Obviously, I had no idea where Jennie was so I went in the direction she went the night before. Luckily for me, I kicked one of the doors open and found her half dressed.

"Lisa? What do you want?" She asked. I was distracted by the sight of her chest. A very nice chest. "Lisa?"

"Huh? Um... Your brother's in the kitchen." I mumbled.

Jennie took the tray from me then grabbed my face forcing me to look her in the eyes. "Can you stop mumbling for a moment and repeat what you said."

"Taehyung's in the kitchen."

Suprisingly, she didn't react. "He's here to report to the family."

"So what do we do?" I whispered in panic.

She paused in thought. "I'm going to kiss you."

I stepped out of her hold on my chin. "Kiss me? Is that the only plan you have?"

"For now, yes. And stop shaking your head at me. It's not like I want to." She grabbed a white dress shirt and put in on without buttoning it. She then picked up a piece of toast and started walking towards the door.

"Where are you going?"

"To get some Nutella," she said as if nothing was going to happen.

"So you're not going to kiss me?"

She sighed. "It's not a big deal, Lisa. Have you never kissed anyone?"

"Of course I have. I've kissed many people. Thousands even," I blabbered.

"Good to know," she wrapped her hand around mine. "Now, let's make my twin brother leave us alone."

We found Taehyung sitting a chair reading a newspaper as if he owned the place. Jennie didn't acknowledge him but out of nowhere, lifted me up to sit on the counter. I opened my mouth to protest but she simply put her finger on my lips, effectivly shutting me up. I could feel Taehyung's gaze on us.

"You should really change your key cards," he commented.

"Okay," Jennie replied while searching refigerator for Nutella.

It became quiet but Taehyung wasn't done. "Anyone could enter. You don't want that." "Okay." Jennie spreaded the chocolate on the toast then held it to my mouth. "Eat."

"What?" I said, my voice barely above a whisper.

"Bite it," her own voice became husky.

I did as she asked and I noticed her eyes go darker. She put down the piece of toast then placed both of her hands on my thighs. My breathing stopped as they slid higher and higher until they were under the nightgown. She pulled me forward so she was standing between my legs which shortened the distance between us. I put my hands on her chest and looked up at her.

Then she fucking kissed me.

From that point on, a number of things happened. Firstly, I found out she could kiss. Very well. Second, my hair somehow came out of the bun it was previously in. And lastly, I couldn't remember my name. Her lips came crashing on mine and I couldn't think of anything else. Taehyung became irrelevant. Jennie's hands were everywhere and the kimono that I was wearing came undone so I was only in the nightgown. She leaned back for a moment, eyes raking over my body, then returned to kissing me harder than before. I moaned at the feeling of her stroking the skin under my bra. I didn't want to think about the fact that it was fake so I allowed her to deepen the kiss and wrapped my arms around her neck.

We might have continued but the sound of the lift closing caused us to break apart. I started gasping for air and Jennie exhaled. "He's gone," she said.

I couldn't talk, still dazed.

"Are you alright?" Jennie asked slightly worried.

I raised a finger in response. "I'll be fine in a moment," I breathed.

"Good because you're wasting my time. I have work to do." She picked up the neglected piece of toast and started eating it.

"You're such an asshole, Jennie."

The man just shrugged. "You won't be the first to say that."

"I'm not surprised." I hopped down from the counter then remembered I was basically wearing nothing. The kimono was on the floor and I quickly grasp it then wore it. "You just made your brother watch watered down porn. That's not nice."

"Neither is coming into my house uninvited but he still did it," she argued. "Now, hurry up. You've got tables to wipe."

"You really are a fucking asshole."

-

Sorry for not updating this past few months

VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW ME