They'll Know

Hamburg, DE
After waking up with a hundred messages falling into my phone, it rang once again. I sighed and rolled around to grab my phone from the bedside table.
Twenty two unseen messages from Alessandra and one missed call.
It was almost 9am, I couldn't understand what would be so important at that time of the morning.

"Is this real??", "Open the link now", "Everyone is talking about it" were the first messages I laid eyes on.

As I opened the link, I was forwarded to a Twitter post about me and Loreen the previous day published by an Eurovision news page.
It was just a picture of me entering the concert venue with her, nothing much but apparently everyone got surprised about us hanging out together.

Then I received another message from Alessandra, now a link to Instagram where me and Loreen were inside the club. I was smiling up at her with my arms wrapped around her neck and she was looking down.
Though, they took the picture exactly in the moment her hand appeared to be resting on my ass.
Then along with it, there was a bunch of comments from some people asking if we were together. I wondered how Twitter was reacting to this. Everyone knows people get a little bit more opinionated there.

___
"Who the hell took those??"- I sent to Alessandra.

"The first ones were probably taken by a fan, the second ones I have no idea, they're everywhere, it's hard to tell. But are you two really together???"- she replied.

"I don't know what you can call it but there's certainly something going on. You can't tell this to anyone"

"I won't, I'm just curious after everything that happened during Eurovision. I wanna know everything!"

"Well, we didn't talk after Eurovision and Loreen is now on tour so when she came to Amsterdam she asked me if I wanted to go with her. Of course I said yes. There was something kinda happening during the competition but she ended up going to Sweden and I went to The Netherlands but we eventually met again."

"OMG, this is THE moment, I'm so serious. Will y'all officialize it on social media?"

"I don't think so, Loreen hates to talk about her relationships, if that's even what we're on. I think we'll just live life normally and whatever people find out are the only answers they'll get."

"I understand, it's probably better like that. Also, I miss you soooo much"

"Me too! We gotta hang out someday, the next date of Loreen's tour will be in Oslo actually, we're flying there tonight"

"That's a hell of a coincidence, tell me when you arrive so we can plan it"

"Sure I will!"

___

I turned around and saw Loreen sleeping, her muscular arm holding the pillow, her messy morning hair, everything about her was so beautiful.
I took some time to appreciate the woman I had laying by my side, until she woke up.

"You're already awake, babe?"- she groaned.

"Yeah, Alessandra woke me up with a million messages."- I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"What was the matter?"- Loreen frowned.

"Someone took pictures of us last night."- I whispered.

"So what?"- she stretched herself and slowly moved on bed, completely unbothered by it.

"So what? So the pics are now everywhere and everyone knows. Plus, looks like you're grabbing my butt in one of them."

She just started laughing and pulled me down to her.
The second her warm muscular body touched mine, I instantly calmed down.

"Don't worry about it, my love. People always tried to get into my love life even though I hate it, so I just got used to it at this point."- she rolled my hair around her fingers.

"So you're not bothered by what people may say about us?"

"After everything they said about me and my performance do you really think I care anymore? Pretend you don't see it and it'll be fine. I know who took the club pictures, I saw it but I chose to ignore."

"What? Who?!"

"That one blonde girl, she was there to provoke, nothing else. Will you really bother yourself with someone like her?"

I shook my head and hugged her, the only thing that worried me was if Loreen would feel uncomfortable with that.
Though, she was totally right, people will always find something to criticize, our songs, how we look, how we dress, if we like each other, if we're together, her being older than me, her winning while I didn't. People will criticize happiness everywhere they can find it, the importance of their words is the importance we give them. It started being meaningless to me, if Loreen was okay with it, then I was too.

"Also..."- she made me straddle her.- "I'm very glad they know you belong to me."- she winked and placed her hands on my hips.

"I think you're the one to protect Loreen, they're definitely more interested in you."- I leaned down and kissed her.

"I've seen so many comments in your videos, don't pretend like you don't know they want you."- she squeezed my hips and began running her fingers trough my tights in circular movements.
She smiled up at me and rubbed her tattooed hands around my waist.
Loreen could be so effortlessly hot, I'd always be on my knees for her.

"We should go meet my team now and eat something before the flight. Go get ready, babe."- she winked and rolled out of bed.

"You're such a tease, Loreen."- I rolled my eyes.

It was very interesting to see this flirty side of her, even though she has kind of an intimidating look, she's so sweet and caring most of the time.
Whenever I had the chance to meet that side of her, it was always very surprising and still gets me every time.

____

:)