You Don't Have To Go Home

London, UK
By the end of the year, we both finally had time to breathe after some long months of touring and working.
Loreen absolutely loved London so we stayed there for Christmas. We found a cozy and warm place to stay, as the cold rain fell outside our window.
I was still with my eyes closed, when I felt Loreen's lips on mine, making me slowly open them.

"Hello, honey."- she said in a flirty way.

"Morning."- Loreen smiled and slipped her hand under my shorts, grabbing my butt. I didn't have time to process it all but my body just automatically pushed itself against her, waiting for more.
She brushed her lips on mine, teasing a kiss. I took the moment to unite our lips, making her hum through it.
She also usually slept naked and that day wasn't an exception, so I rubbed my hands through her body while feeling her smooth skin against mine.
At the same time, her hand went to grab my chin, making me look at her.

"Can I touch you, darling?"- she politely asked.
Even after a lot of months together and many nights we shared our bed, we never really had an intimate moment like this.
We only shared kisses, touches and beautiful words, nothing beyond that.
We didn't feel like it was a necessity, as our connection was already strong enough at the point we preferred to spend our time in other things.
But when that time finally came, I was totally into it and giving myself to every moment.

"Yes, please do."- she pushed me down to the mattress, undressing me slowly.
Her cold fingertips trailed down my body as her mouth worked passionately on my neck and chest, making small whimpers leave my mouth.
I felt her fingers move in circular motions, making my breath get heavier as I grew impatient.
Everything about her drove me crazy, her face, her tanned muscular body, her tattooed arm holding me in place as I surrendered completely.

Minutes after, we both fell in bed, still feeling in heaven.
"Thank you for that."- she sighed and smiled.

"I have to thank you too."- I let my arm rest on top of her abdomen.

"You can always bring the best of me."

"Is there anything bad in you, though?"- I giggled.

"Of course, nobody's perfect, darling."- she winked at me.

"I know, your imperfections are just irrelevant to me, you're perfect in my eyes."

___
After having a sweet conversation for a while, we got out for a walk in the city, it was still cold but the rain wasn't falling anymore.
The neighbourhood where we stayed was very peaceful and it was already quite late, so the streets were empty.
She grabbed my finger and smiled to me, that moment I held her hand for the first time outside four closed walls.

Though, in the end of the road there was a man walking in our direction grabbing a garbage bag in his hand, he was looking down and just living his lonely life.
His eyes went up for a second and met mine, I instantly released Loreen's hand, still afraid of every sight of us together.
I was not embarrassed by her, in fact, I was very proud of being her girlfriend, I just didn't want her to get hurt.
I knew she was older and probably handled it more easily than me, she was also intelligent and didn't need anyone to protect her but I just felt like it as my job to keep her safe and happy no matter what.
But instead of letting go my hand, she grabbed it again, this time even more tightly.

From a person that has always been hidden in relationships for diverse reasons, this move quickly brought tears to my eyes.
It was so simple but meant so much to me. I wanted to hold her hand and never let go.
I gave her a moved smile and she instantly understood, wrapping an arm around me and simply saying:
"Don't be afraid to feel when words mean nothing."

And once again she was right, it was tiring to pretend like we weren't together. Everyone already knew or at least suspected.
The hate comments were nothing compared to the supportive ones, nor to the worth of our love.
More than that, Loreen was there for me, I couldn't ask for anything more. The word wasn't so scary when I was by her side.

I stopped her in the middle of the street, grabbed her arm and pulled her for a deep meaningful kiss.
A thunder ripped the skies as the rain started falling again.
We laughed and rushed inside the apartment, it didn't take much longer until she lead me for another kiss, resting her forehead against mine.

"I have something to ask you, Ava. Come here."- Loreen grabbed my hand and sat on the sofa, pulling me down with her.- "We've already been together for a while by now, I don't think there's a need to prove any more connection between us."

I simply nodded, still not understanding where she wanted to get with that conversation.

"I think our connection is already proven and I really have strong feeling for you, I just can't stay out of my country forever."

I frowned, thinking she wanted to leave me somewhere and just come back to Sweden."Loreen..."- I said, scared of what she meant by that.

"Let me finish."- I felt her hand on my leg.- "I wanna come back for a while to see my family. But you're also part of it now and I don't wanna leave you behind, so I've been thinking..."- she got closer and grabbed my hand.- "would you maybe want to move to Sweden with me?"

I let out a sigh after such a relief, my throat was already tightening.
I really wanted to move in with her, continue living many moments with the woman I deeply loved.
"Yes, Loreen!"- I couldn't say anything else but my actions reflected it all. I jumped to her arms and she held me close.

Loreen really was the person I was meant to be with, I learnt with her, she learnt with me, the universe brought us together with a purpose.

____

I have no clue why, but I cried a lot while writing this chapter.
Also, I'll post the trailer soon, along with the last chapter since the fanfic is almost ending.
(Maybe I'll keep writing about Loreen, I'm loving it)
~M