You're Mine Forever

Oslo, NO
"I'll be meeting Alessandra around 3pm, okay babe?"- I grabbed my jacket.

"You won't go the show then?"- Loreen pouted.

"No no, I will! I'll have time for everything, don't worry."

"You better have, I planned something for the show. Don't be late."

"Don't worry! See you there."- I kissed her cheek for a goodbye and walked towards the door.

"Don't forget to give her a kiss for me!"

___
I met Alessandra in a coffee shop in downtown Oslo, so we could finally see each other after uncountable months apart.
Being reunited with her felt like genuine happiness itself, our random conversations and gossips were missed.
We updated each other about everything. She talked about the new songs she was working on, I talked about the continuation of my tour and, of course, my relationship with Loreen, which she was so curious about.
Alessandra had always been there and she was the number one supporter since day one.

We entered in a nostalgic state, remembering all the moments we went through together and all the amazing people we met along the way.
For that effect, we FaceTimed Mae and Bojan to talk a little, surprisingly even them knew about the speculations about my relationship with Loreen. That's when I understood it reached basically everyone.
In the end of the day, those couple of hours felt amazing and well expended.

___
When the sun was falling, I went to the venue where Loreen would give her concert to meet her backstage, as we planned.

"Hey baby, how was it?"- she smiled and opened her arms for me.

"It was nice, we even made a video call with Mae and Bojan. I was missing them all so much."- I sat on her lap and I felt her hands quickly wrapping around me.

"I have a surprise for you today, I hope you don't mind."- she smiled

"Loreen, I hate suspense."- I frowned at her.

"I just know people will love it, that's all I can tell you."

I didn't quite understand what she wanted to say with that, until almost the end of the show, when her team decided to drag me from the dressing room to the entrance of the stage.

"Tonight I have someone special here. I know she loves this song so I decided to sing it with her for you guys."- when she finished the sentence, her team pushed me abruptly to the stage. I had no way back.

I just slowly walked towards her with my eyes widened, I wasn't definitely prepared to sing it on stage, but life is all about improvisation.
I took a deep breath and turned to the public, it was a nice place, not a very big venue, which made the show feel quite personal and intimate.
Everyone seemed excited and visibly surprised to see me there. I took that opportunity to calm down.

Loreen wrapped and arm around me, smiled and simply said: "This is Jupiter drive.", before she started singing the first stanza:

Close your eyes, discover your vision
Take your time, get what you came for
I need to feel you breathe and then
You're all mine

I absorbed all her words, it was beautiful to hear her sing it for me.

You won't run, you have no reason
And my lips just kill you once more
I need to feel you breathe and then
You're all mine, mine

I completed, looking right into her eyes, then she signalled for us both to sing the chorus together.

If we die, we die together
'Cause you're mine, you're mine forever
If we die, we die together
'Cause you're mine, you're mine forever
We ride my Jupiter drive

We had been really riding her Jupiter drive during those days, the universe was working on us as if we were destined.
All my hours and minutes became hers, my memories and thoughts, happiness and sadness. I was hers and she was mine without even noticing.

Close your eyes, make a decision
In your mind, I know you need me
You're my main obsession
For all time

I've never been a fan of the word 'obsession' but the second it came out of her mouth it felt new. Not in a bad way, but in the one that we need each other, there's a string that keeps us together which we can't break nor see.
In my mind, I really needed her, there was no way or need to deny it.

As the song continued, I just felt the audience detaching from their reality and entering ours.
Everyone was singing calmly, not jumping anymore, listening carefully and analysing every single movement we made.
For a moment, I think they forgot that what they read on social media was just a speculation and they ended up feeling like it was real. And it was, they just didn't know, but their mind saw the truth for a second when they sang with us.
Loreen was getting close, her dark eyes fixed on me.
I just couldn't stop looking up at them, it was an hypnotic moment I was locked in.
Before I could possibly snap out of it by myself, the audience started applauding.

I smiled and she hugged me tightly, it went well after all, no rehearsals needed when the feelings are genuine.
As I walked backstage again, her team was silently clapping and cheering.
I felt home. That is the best description.
I felt like the audience supported whatever they thought was going on, her team was also there for me and I had the most wonderful woman I could ever ask for by my side.
I never really felt like that before, it wasn't like any previous love, it felt different somehow.

____
Hours later, we were cuddling in our hotel room, her hands were petting my hair as I caressed her back.

"You were amazing tonight."- Loreen said.

"Thank you for it, you know I love that song."- then silence was stablished as we shifted to our own thoughts once again.

"Sorry for the sudden question but I've been thinking about it a lot. What are we?"- she asked out of nowhere, making me raise my eyebrows as the silence was broken by that question.

"I really don't know, what do you consider this? Our relationship."

"I don't know what to call it but I feel like loving you everyday is worth it, that's all I know. I wanted to make this official, at least between us. So, will you let me address you from now on as my girlfriend?"- she smiled warmly.

"Of course, Loreen... I really love you."- my own words took me aback, I never said them before.

"I knew I was made to love you since day one, it's like there was an instant connection. I listened to my heart and now I have the prettiest girlfriend I could ask for."- she gave a flirty wink and kissed me deeply.

"I'm so lucky."- My hands cupped her cheeks as I kissed her once again.
I felt her hands slide down, lifting me up a little as I decided to plant kisses on her neck.
She was usually ver shy when it came to start this type of affection, but she knew exactly how to love me right.
Every touch and every breath, I was hers forever.

Our time in Oslo will always live rent free in my mind.

____

Just realized I'm right now writing this story about the future, without any idea of how the Tattoo Tour will be. But in some months, whoever is going to read this, will look at it as a past event and won't even have to imagine it.
(Late night thoughts once again, I must say)
~M