6

For once, I was terrified of him.

Not him, but what he might actually do.

After that incident with Beomgyu about a week ago, Soobin has been releasing unhappy vibes. When I mean unhappy vibes, I mean vibes that'll scare you away and wish you hadn't laid eyes on him and also the most scariest stares he gives in return once he finds out that you're staring at him.

Soobin's boys wouldn't even go near him as they said that he needed space. I frowned at what they had said because whenever I'm in Soobin's presence, he cannot keep his eyes off of me.

"Hands up for the beach!" Yeonjun exclaimed happily as he threw his black backpack behind his shoulders and happily walked out the school doors and into the crowded school's parking lot.

Students were crowded amongst a few cars at the end of the parking lot, loud whispers were getting louder and louder as Yeonjun and I approached the crowd, a worried feeling forming in the pits of my stomach.

Please not Soobin.

Plea-

"Your ass better get the fuck out of here," a oh-so-familiar voice growled out as the crowd shuffled back a bit, mumbles erupting amongst themselves. "You know what I'm capable of."

I frowned and sighed as Yeonjun instantly shoved himself into the crowd, trying to get to the front whereas I said my apologies to the people who were trying to watch but were getting their foot stepped on.

Once I got to the front, my eyes widened at the view of two tall boys standing across from each other, facial expressions on their face screamed that they want to rip each other into shreds like wolves. I gulped and examined the boys who were behind Soobin. Taehyun and Kai were clenching their fists at their sides at the view of Beomgyu with his arms on his hips and the familiar smirk on his face.

Yeonjun jumped into the middle of the two and placed both hands out.

"Settle this in private," Yeonjun warned the both of them.

"oh Yeonjun-ah, why it's such a pleasure to see you again," Beomgyu commented sarcastically as I noticed a twitch in Beomgyu's lips.

"You do not get to come into our school and fuck things up," Yeonjun snarled angrily, his body moving to face Beomgyu as he stands in front of Soobin.

"I'm just looking for a special someone," Beomgyu replied, sighing heavily and rolled his eyes as if this was a normal everyday situation.

The crowd parted into two as I turned around and saw Yoojin, cat-walking her way towards the boys as she flashed all of them flirty smiles but I knew that Soobin's eyes weren't on her because I felt the familiar feeling of someone's eyes on me.

"Guys, you didn't have to fight for me!" Yoojin shouted dramatically as she placed one hand towards her heart and shook her head in amusement gently. She turned towards Beomgyu who raised a confused eyebrow at her. "You guys were fighting over me, right?"

"Bitch, don't get all up on yourself," another familiar voice rung through the crowd as the crowd parted into two again, revealing an angry Harin making her way towards the boys and Yoojin.

"Mind your own business, Harin," Yoojin shot back with a glare.

Harin clenched her fists and was about to make a leap but Yeonjun quickly rushed towards her side and placed a hand around her waist, whispering something in Harin's ear as she quickly nodded and relaxed a bit, the crowd watching in awe.

"Sooner or later, your ass will be kicked," Harin warned lowly.

"Okay, I don't need a cat fight happening, I just want to take the angel out for lunch," Beomgyu said with a bored facial expression as everyone's attention was back on him. His eyes were searching for the crowd as I tried to squish myself in between two people on each side of me but unfortunately, those brown devilish eyes landed on me.

Other eyes followed his gaze as they landed on me where I sighed heavily at the attention I was receiving and stepped forward, side by side with Harin with my arms crossed. "Someone said you wanted to take me out for lunch?"

Beomgyu smirked and nodded. "Of course. Will you care to join?"

I didn't hesitate to reply. "I got plans."

"With who?" I could see his smirk disappearing slowly.

I looked towards Soobin where I caught his eyes and smiled. "Soobin."

Soobin didn't move a single muscle or showed any facial expression but only stayed still and kept his trained on me as if watching my every move. Beomgyu nodded then turned towards Soobin and backed away with his hands in the air, simply backing off before walking out of the school's parking lot without saying another word.

Was I supposed to feel bad?

All of us, including the crowd, watched Beomgyu walk out of the school's parking lot as his friends joined him and followed behind as if he was the leader. And I swear, I had caught him turning around for a second but that could just be my eyes deceiving me.

"What do you think you are all looking at?!" Soobin roared at the crowd, in which to my curiosity, they had scurried away back to their own business or cars like little mouses. I watched Soobin lean against another person's car.

We didn't look at each other nor did we try to sneak glances at one another.

There was a few seconds of silence before knowing that it was my cue to leave and just as I turned around, beginning to take a step forward, I felt a strong grip on my shoulder. I didn't dare turn around for I already knew who it was.

"So baby cakes, ready for our date?" Soobin's voice was now chirpy as I could feel my face flush from the nickname he had given me.

It was strange of him.

My eyes widened at the words as the word 'date' kept repeating inside my head for a few seconds before the wind hit me hard in the face, turning around quickly.

What did I get myself into?