31 F I N A L E

6 YEARS LATER

"You look absolutely stunning!" Harin exclaimed.

I smiled and looked at my reflection that was staring right back at me, nervous and excited. I took in deep breaths before I observed my outfit for the day. I wore a white v neck, flowery, lace long sleeve top as it showed off my cleavage. From the waist on, there was a belt-like that let the top of the skirt begin as it was floor-length with a train behind it. The skirt was just pure white, not puffy but slim, making my figure look skinny. My brunette, curly hair was done in a beautiful bun, teasing the top part to make it look puffy with two strands on each side of my face to frame it.

My makeup was done simply with a gold, shimmery smoke, eye shadow look and the lips were a matte, dark red.

"I'm just as nervous as you are," I replied, clasping my hands together to stop it from shaking as my eyes assessed the person in the mirror all over again.

~A year ago~

"Where are we going?" I asked, arching my eyebrow as Soobin took my hand and led me inside his father's private jet.

"It's a secret," Soobin answered with his signature smirk as he sat me down on one of the black, leather seats and himself, taking a seat beside me.

Shaking my head with a smile on my face, I nodded and leaned my head on his shoulder of his suit, realising that he had just returned home from work.

Soobin father had given Soobin the title of CEO of the Choi's Company and his mother, giving me the title of hers. Now I never really had any taste in fashion or anything like that but his mom decided to give me her title instead of some stranger as she will teach me what is what and who is who, which I was really appreciative of.

"It feels like I'm carrying the weight of the world on my shoulder," Soobin whispered as one of his assistants approached us and had given Soobin his laptop.

"You're working now?" I questioned, bemused and kind of disappointed.

"I just need to go through my emails, it won't take long," Soobin whispered. "I promise."

"Okay," I whispered in response, yawning as I let my eyes flutter close.

"I love you Aera," I heard him whisper before his lips connected to my forehead, a smile instantly settling on my lips before the dark swallowed me whole.

"Aera, we're here," Soobin's groggy, husky voice whispered as I felt big hands grip my shoulder, shaking me alive.

I rubbed my eyes and blinked more than twice as Soobin rose from his chair, taking my hand into his before he led the both of us outside the jet. We were at an airport as the sun was already setting, returning back to it's cave. I yawned once more before a limousine pulled up in front of us, the chauffeur quickly getting out of his driver's seat before rounding his car then opening the door for us.

Soobin gestured for me to go inside and I did what I was told to do before he joined me not more than ten seconds after. The next thing I know, the limousine was moving as I looked at Soobin, still confused as I was starting to get impatient.

"Patient my darling," Soobin chuckled as if reading my thoughts.

"You know I'm not very good at that," I replied with a pout.

"We're in Greece," Soobin whispered, his eyes observing my reaction.

My heart stopped.

My dream destination was to go to Greece for all the beautiful beaches and just their culture overall.