22

SOOBIN'S POV

It angered me so much that she didn't know how much she misunderstood what she saw on the day where Yoojin had exited my house. Shaking my head, I threw a trophy across my large room, just missing a family portrait that was hung up on my grey walls.

-FLASH BACK-

"Get the door, Soobin!" Eomma yelled from the kitchen as I sighed, removing myself from my comfortable bed as I sneezed once more.

"We have a butler for a reason!" I yelled back in response, throwing a pair of grey sweat
pants and sweater on.

After hearing no response, I rolled my eyes and approached my door, ripping it open as I lazily descended the large flight of stairs, entering my foyer as I peeked inside the living room to see Sooyeon and our butler playing Barbie dolls. I smiled and shook my head in amusement as I approached the front door, ripping it open and to my surprise, my smile dissolved and was replaced with a stone cold look.

"The fuck you doing showing up at my door?" I questioned rudely, about to slam the door in front of her face until eomma appeared in the foyer, looking at me disapprovingly.

"Oh, yoojinnie dear!" Eomma exclaimed with a fake smile on her face as Yoojin shoved past me and strutted towards eomma, giving her a kiss on both cheeks.

Whilst Yoojin was pecking my mother's cheeks, she gave me the 'get her out of here' look. I nodded in response, grabbing her wrist and pulling her away from my mother who exited the foyer and into the living room to check on Sooyeon.

"You're supposed to be at school," I said bluntly

"I could say the same to you," Yoojin replied, batting her eyelashes as I was afraid they were going to fall off.

I was about to say something when Sooyeon ran into the foyer, abruptly stopping at the sight of Yoojin in her very short clothes as my sister's eyes widened in shock. Yoojin plastered on her sweet smile and approached Sooyeon who was backing away slightly from the annoying clicking noise of her heels.

"Well, aren't you a cutie," Yoojin stated more than questioned, using her index finger and tapped on Sooyeon's nose who suddenly burst out crying.

I pinched the bridge of my nose as our butler instantly hurried to Sooyeon, picking her up and carried her upstairs to try and calm her down. I bit the insides of my cheek from laughing as I mentally congratulated Sooyeon on her acting skills. I guess those acting classes came in use after all.

"Look, why don't you just go home or whatever?" I asked, grabbing her wrist and already dragging her to my front door until she ripped her wrist from my grasp.

"I came to visit you and I think I deserve a proper welcome seeing as your mother gave me a proper welcome." she answered sweetly as I clenched my jaw, mentally cursing at her and how stupid she was.

She strutted towards the living room, taking a seat in one of the black arm chairs in the corner as she placed her hot pink purse down on the ground. If she was a boy, I would kick her ass out of here and maybe out of the country. The butler emerged from the staircase with a glass of water in his hand, passing me as he gave me a wink. I arched my eyebrow in confusion before he approached her and just as he was about to give her the glass of water, he 'accidentally' tipped over his feet as the water spilled on her clothes. I bit my lip from laughing as she stood up, pushing the butler to the side and screamed.

"Do you know how expensive these clothes are?!" Yoojin screeched at the butler who was apologising non-stop yet I could see a ghost smile playing on his lips.