Just my hands - Evan Buckley & Eddie Diaz

X fem!reader

It had been a long day at work, brain bleeds and tumours but as you always said 'all in a days work'. Driving back from the hospital was worse. Either you had to pick up shopping or pick up one of your boyfriends from their work.

You groaned as Buck had texted you, asking to pick him up.

'Pick me up sweetheart, Eddies already at home ;)'

'on my way buck'

You groaned and pulled into a side road that would take you to the fire house. Speeding up you quickly pulled into the street with the firehouse on. Your eyes narrowed in disbelief as you saw nobody stood on my side path as Buck or Eddie would when they asked for you to pick them up.

Parking the car and turning it off, you jumped out the car and headed into the station. You were welcome there and Hen saw you first. She waved you over to the ambulance where her and Chim were sat, restocking the ambulance.

"Hey what are you doing here this late?" Hen asked, you rolled your eyes and grumbled again.

"What do you think I'm here for? Buck." You said and sat down on the bed in the ambulance.

"Ah, hard day at work?" Chim asked, raising an eyebrow and putting some gauze away.

"Yep, Elise, my 4 year old, died before surgery and then I had two car crashes. Three tumours and two dead on arrivals and I just want to go home and have something to drink." You said, putting your head in your heads. Just then Buck appeared, he leaned against the open door and looked at you with a smirk.

"I'm sure me and Eddie could cheer you up." He said with a devilish grin.

You stood up and tapped Hens shoulder.

"Have a wheelchair ready." You said and hopped out the ambulance, you could hear her let out a surprised gasp before laughing a little and Chimney whispering to her about something.

As you were approaching the car Buck snaked his arms around you waist and pulled you into him. He placed soft kisses to your neck and gripped your hips gently. You whined and leaned your head back against his chest. His hand left your hip and went under your scrub shirt. His fingertips traced your spine, making your legs go weak. His hand gripped your hip tighter as his kisses on your neck got more aggressive and he started to suck and leaves small bite marks along your neck.

You shoved him away with a smirk and hopped in the drivers side, him running around the car and getting in the passenger side. His hand immediately went to rest on your thigh, drawing small circles.

You stepped on the gas and he chuckled at the speed you were going.

"Excited?" He joked, you looked over at him for a second before looking back at the road.

"You started this." You muttered under your breath. He shut his mouth and continued drawing small circles, making his fingers inch up your thigh every few seconds. Closer to the place where you wanted to be touched most.

Before you knew it you were back at the place you shared with Buck and Eddie. You turned the car off and hopped out. You waited by the door for Buck, he walked slower then usual and at some point you couldn't handle it anymore and ran inside.

You passed Eddie and he ran after you, you pulled him into your shared room and kissed him harshly. He put his hands on your waist and pulled you into him. You kicked off your shoes and started to strip off your hospital scrubs. Your pants came off easily and you pulled away from the kiss to pull off your top, chucking it on the floor leaving you in a black lacy bra and matching panties.

Eddie grinned at you and picked you up with ease and placed you on the bed, crawling up so he was in between your legs, one hand drew small circles at the top of your thigh and the other was on your waist. He kiss you deeply as his finger went to touched your clothed clit. Your head threw back in pleasure and your hands found their way into his hair, tugging gently.

His lips attacked your neck biting harsher then Buck was doing earlier. His finger slipped your panties aside and slipped a finger inside you, he chuckled at how wet you were.

He dragged his finger in and out at a slow pace, curling it sometimes to hit your g spot. You were a moaning mess on the bed and something beside you caught your eyes.

It was Buck.

"Look at me sweetheart." He said, grabbing your chin and forcing you to look at him. A whine escaped your mouth and Eddie inserted another finger into you. A loud moan escaped your mouth, Buck shoved two fingers into your mouth to help keep you quite.

"Does that feel good baby girl?"he asked softly as he crouched down next to you, you nodded as Eddie sped up his pace with his fingers. Your hands tightened in his hair and he smiled against your neck.

"Eyes on me." Buck said a little sterner. A low whine escaped your mouth, vibrating his fingers. He smirked at the state of you, whining and moaning, legs shaking and the noises escaping from everywhere on you.

Eddie leaned up and started kissing around your ear, his kisses soften and his fingers slowed down.

"Your being such a good girl." Eddie whispered, making your legs shake more over something so small. Biting down on Bucks fingers and wrapping your legs around Eddie, you moved your hips to push down on Eddies fingers, getting him to move them faster.

He obeyed and your hands tighter in his hair as his fingers took on the fast pace, throwing your head and back and letting go of Bucks fingers. A storm of curses left your mouth as your stomach tightened and legs shook, Eddies fingers sped up even more and tears pooled in your eyes from pleasure.

"Let go sweetheart." Buck whispered to you, you looked at him before letting go of the knot in your stomach. Your whole body shook as your orgasm ripped through you. Laying on the bed, legs still shaking and Eddies fingers motionless inside you, you looked up at buck and he just smile sweetly at you, leaning down and giving you a sweet kiss.

"I hate yous both." You said, breathlessly. A small smile rested on your face as Eddie undid your bra and Buck handed you a hoodie.

Slipping it on and walking to the bathroom, you noticed how many hickeys Eddie had left.

"You look amazing darling." Eddie chuckled from the doorway.