Carlos' 'roomate' - Carlos Reyes & TK Strand

X male reader

Being Carlos' roommate was awful, listening to all the guys he brought home and fucked was the worst. He constantly left dishes out and clothes that he had worked out in and then refused to wash them or put them away. You were always expected to do his dishes and his laundry even after long and hard shifts. Even after you broke your leg after being pushed down stairs he still expected you to clean up after him, like you were some servant waiting hand and foot on him.

You were thankful when Carlos got with TK, he made sure Carlos put his clothes in the washing basket and made sure he did his own dishes. Recently living with Carlos Reyes was getting worse, you noticed him and TK would start walking around in nothing but a pair of joggers, walking around in towel loosely wrapped around their waist with wet hair and 'looking for something'. You could feel the smugness radiating off them when they noticed you were getting flustered and staring a little bit too long at them.

Even more recently you noticed their small behaviours, placing hands on your hips and waist when they needed to get something, even when you weren't close to what they needed to get. They would place hands on your thigh when you zone out, thinking about them but you wouldn't tell them that, never. You could feel their stares on your lips whenever you were talking about stuff, feel their lust filled looks at you whenever you came out the shower and was drying your hair walking around into the living room. It always seemed like there was only space in between them, so you had to sit in between them while in the living room.

You knew you shouldn't be feeling this way about two people who were happily in a relationship with each other but you couldn't help it. Seeing Carlos with only a towel wrapped his waist with his hair still wet and small water droplets falling down his toned chest made you feel things, things you had never really felt before. Seeing Tk when he had just gotten home from a shift and when he was still in his uniform and him placing his hand on your waist or thigh made butterflies erupt in your stomach.

Carlos' promise to do the dishes and move his clothes around was starting to fail as well, making you get more and more pissed when you had to come home and clean up after him. You had been barely talking to them when you came home, ignoring them and their stares, just walking straight into your bedroom.

So sitting here, in your living room with your best friend Harry was nice, it was just you and him. Talking. Without Carlos and TK.

"And don't get me started on how much sex they are having. It feels like they are being purposely loud to annoy me even further." You complained, groaning and running your hands through your hair.

"It can't be that bad, can it?" Harry asked, looking traumatised. You gave him a look that said everything and he cringed and walked into the kitchen, grabbing two beers and handing one to you.

"I need to get my own place, I'm getting so sick of cleaning up after Carlos. I'm so tired of it." You complained even further before taking a swig of your beer.

"Come live with me, or there's an apartment opening in my complex." Harry sang, smiling.

"Good idea, I'll have a look." You said, already on your phone and looking for the apartment in his complex.

"What's a good idea?" Carlos said as he walked into the living room, one hand on his belt.

"Nothing." You mumbled, looking for the open apartment.

"It's that one Y/N." Harry said, looking over your shoulder and pointing at a small apartment. It was on his floor and only a few doors down.

"It looks amazing, small but homelike. I love it already." You said, smiling as you looked through the photos of the small but lovely apartment.