Family holiday - Evan Buckley

X Fem!Reader
Smut!!!

The 118 had gone on holiday to bond and to have a break, you had all gone to Spain for the Spanish sun, the good drinks and for a lovely resort you guys had found right on the beach.

For the past week and a half you, Hen, Eddie, Ravi, Karen and Chris had been playing American Football on the beach while Bobby, Buck, Maddie and Howard watched from sun beds as they tanned.

You and Buck had never got along, he never seemed to like you but worked with you nonetheless, he just always blanked you, never did anything you asked him to and never made any sort of effort to actually interact with you.

Which is why you found it weird that he offered to go swimming with you when you asked the group, you were happy about that since you had a huge crush on him, even though he never spoke to you.

It was strange that he wanted to go swimming with you even though he had made it very clear that he didn't like you.

His stare was intense as the two of you walked into the ocean and then swam over to a bit of rock where you could sit and watch the sunset. It was hot, so hot that the rock you had climbed up onto was dry and had barely any seaweed to slip on.

Buck came and sat next to you, his legs in front of him, leaning back on his elbows while you were sat with your knees pulled up to your chest, your wet hair down your back with you arms wrapped around your cramped up legs.

"Why don't you like me?" You asked softly, not taking your eyes off the sunset in front of you.

"I do like you, why do you say that?" Buck responded with, also not taking his eyes off the sunset.

"You never speak to me." You whisper, turning your head to look at him, Buck meeting your gaze.

His gaze wasn't soft and sweet like it usually was, it was dark and full of desire, ready to pounce on you and that sent a shot of thrill through your body.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to not speak to you. I just don't control my feelings well." Buck responded with, filling you with confusion as you responded.

"What do you mean by that?" You asked softly, tilting your head to the side slightly.

Instead of responding, Buck grabbed your face harshly and kissed you, your hands tangling in his hair unconsciously.

He tasted sweet, like the cherry liquor that had been in his drinks, combined with mint and the soft hint of blueberries. And you were loving it.

He pulled you closer to his body, one of your hands moving to his lower stomach to steady yourself on the rocky rock, your eyelids fluttering closed as you leaned further into the kiss.

Your lips moved together in perfect harmony, like it was song that was made for the two of you, you hands tangling in his hair as he hands traveled all over your body and shot electricity through his finger tips.

"Shit, Y/N," Buck breathed out against your lips as his breathing was heavy and erratic, your breathing mirroring his.

"I need you." Buck whispered against your lips, and your hand slipped on his wet body, grazing over his hardness in his swim shorts.

"Have me. Take me." You whispered back, Buck smirking and turning you on all fours, getting behind you.

"Watch the pretty sunset, pretty girl." He mumbled, grabbing a fistful of your hair and pulling you back onto his clothed dick.

A soft moan left your lips, your lips parting as you felt his fingers break your waistline of your bikini bottoms at your ass. His fingers traveled to your dripping wetness, dipping one finger inside of you as his thumb worked your clit.

The hand in your hair moved to your throat, pulling you up so your back was against his chest, only one of his fingers pumping in and out of you at a torturously slow pace, moans and whines leaving your throat.

"I like you, Y/N, and now, you're mine." Buck whispered harshly in your ear as he pulled his finger out of your wetness, leaving you momentarily empty before he pushed harshly into you again.

He was thick, and long, the tip of him reaching your cervix entrance and you would never had guessed since the work pants showed off absolutely nothing.

A low groan left his throat, a high pitched and loud gasp mixed with a moan leaving your own, Buck smirking slightly into your neck as he heard your reaction.

You hand clawed around to find something to steady yourself on, finding one of his hands and his thigh. You didn't care, you grabbed both of them, your fingernails digging into his flesh from pure bliss mixed with pain.

Your eyes were wide as you looked at the sunset, pink mixing with purple and orange, the sun half mooned against the horizon.

"You feel amazing, be good and take it, pretty girl." Buck whispered in your ear as he started moving in and out, slowly and letting you adjust to his size.

One of his hands moved to your hip to help him thrust, his other hand staying around your throat. He didn't choke you, he just kept his hand there to keep you against his body, letting you feel every snap of his hips and the muscles that lined his chest, and somehow, his fingers.

"You're taking it so well, sweetheart." Buck whispered as he started moving slightly faster, and harder, letting him get balls deep inside of you, which you didn't mind becasue the pain mixed together with pleasure was a feeling you never wanted to not feel again.

Moans and groans left your throat, low groans of his own leaving Buck's throat, his head tucked securely in the crook of your neck, his lips pressing to your shoulder and nape to leave small marks, enhancing the pleasure coursing through you.

His hips snapped against yours, thrusting in and out of you with no end in sight. Murmured and whispered words of encouragement and praise left his lips and went into your ear as he continued to pleasure you.

The hand on your hip left and trailed over your lower stomach before dipping down and finding your sensitive bundle of nerves between your legs, moving his finger in tantalising slow circles, and you were surprised he could even find your clit.

"Shitting fuck, Buck." You moaned out, long strings of curse words and moans leaving your throat, he chuckled lowly into your neck, finding it slightly amusing as he picked up the pace again.

He pulled all the way out and thrusted back in a quick movement, making your gasp loudly and moan. His finger on your clit moved in time with the pace of his thrust, sending shockwaves of pleasure through your veins.

The knot in your stomach tightened and tightened until it was too tight to hold, your orgasm washing over you and leaving you in the dust. It left you breathless and trembling slightly, Buck smirking into you neck and he continued to circle your clit and thrust into you.

His thrusts became sloppy and more focused on him, but you loved it. After a few more sloppy and lazy thrusts, Buck found his own release, letting go deep inside of you and filling you up.

He went motionless inside of you, his arm wrapped around your waist to keep you upright and steady, both of your guys' breathing erratic and heavy.

"I do like you, more than you will ever know, Y/N." Buck whispered into your ear, slowly pulling out of you.

He helped you pull and put your bikini bottoms the way they were before, making sure you were okay as well, before he swam off.

The same night, you ended up in his resort room and stayed there all night, he never left you alone and always found a way back inside of you, but you didn't mind.

He was amazing, not just at using his dick, but also when using his fingers and mouth, he was amazing overall.

But when you all returned to LA, he left you alone once more, until you got fed up and kissed him in front of all of the team. He kissed back obviously and money traded hands, much to yours and Bucks disapproval, but at that point, you didn't care.

Buck had finally stopped ignoring you, and you were with a man who was amazing in every single way possible.