Everyones got problems - 911

So basically this is jst the whole 911 family caring for u, u will not be dating anyone, jst the 118s son.

!!!Tw self harm and suicide!!!

X male!reader

Your pov:

Life had been shit recently, that was not an exaggeration. It had been shit.

First, school was getting worse for you, it was small things at first but everything built up over time. Teachers were pissing you off and other students were starting to stare at you and make snarky under-the-breath comments about you.

Second, no sleep. You hadn't been sleeping, devoting all your time to homework, friends and family. Trying so hard to keep up the happy image that followed you everywhere.

Third, work. The part time job as a waiter you had was starting to get more difficult, the customers and the employees were making rude comments about you to your face. At least people at school were trying not to let you know.

Fourth, family. Your mom and dad were harking you to 'be better', 'do more homework', 'stop being so dramatic', 'be better in school.' If only they knew.

Fifth, self harm. The urge to do it was getting more overwhelming, catching up with your overworked and tired brain. You had tried talking about it to your parents but they blew you off, telling you that 'men don't cry' and to just 'suck it up'.

It was getting difficult, more difficult then you could imagine and after some serious thought you had it all planned out.

Your suicide plan.

You weren't going to tell anyone and make sure to not let any obvious signs show that people immediately tied into suicide but even that was getting difficult.

Eddie and Hen were starting to catch onto your weird behaviour, always coming round to the firehouse when they were on shift and making sure to check up on other people but always telling people that you were just tired or that you were fine when people asked how you were doing.

Athena had planned a party, it was more likely a small get together but she called it a party. The only problem was that it was the night you were supposed to act on your little plan.

As the day drew nearer you had made a decision, instead of bleeding to death you were gonna take an overdose and act as if everything was normal at Athena's 'party'.

~~t!m3 sk!9~~

It was the night of party, you had already taken your od and was chilling in Athena's backyard, watching the 118 goof off with each other.

"Hey are you ok?" Bobby asked, coming to sit next you.

"I'm ok, just thinking about the more homework I have to do when I get home." You chuckled out, sipping at your drink. An overwhelming feeling to throw up lingering in your throat even after taking a drink.

"You sure? You look a little pale." He pushed further, narrowing his eyes at you, inspecting your face.

"I guess I don't feel well, a little sick i suppose." You mutter, ducking your head in shame.

"Hen! Come over!" He said, now facing on the direction of Hen and Chim.

"No, I'm ok. Honestly." You tried to explain, waving your hands at her.

"What's up?" She said, the lingering smile of a joke playing on her face.

"Y/N feels sick and looks pale, make sure he's ok?" Bobby said, pointing a finger at you as he looked intently at Hen.