Injured- Albert Han

X fem!reader

Your pov:

Being a firefighter was harder then you though, nothing like the movies and tv shows predicted.

Recently a row of houses had caught on fire and while searching one of them for survivors the roof collapsed, catching you in the middle of it.

A concussion, a broken leg and foot, broken ribs and a broken finger later you were sitting around in the couch area of the firehouse waiting for everyone to return back from a call.

Sitting there with a crop top and short shorts on showed all the bruises, making you slightly insecure. Sighing and going back to play Mario Cart you heard the trucks pull in.

Fucking finally. You though, sighing in happiness this time you sprung up from your seat on the couch. Grabbing your crutches and hobbling over to the balcony bit someone finally spotted you.

"Hey what are you doing here?" Eddie yelled up to you, waving and smiling. Everyone followed Eddies gaze, rushing up to see you.

"No crowding, I'm still in pain." You smiled as everyone reached the top of the steps and slowing down their movements.

"Are you ok? You looked like you've been through the wars." Chim chuckled, smirking at his own comment.

"I don't like the bruises and I hate the cast, I can't shower." You groaned, throwing your hands around slightly.

"Maybe you shouldn't have gone in that house by yourself." Albert mumbled, walking straight past you.

It wasn't a secret, Albert just didn't like you. You didn't know what you did but he just didn't like you, you hadn't done anything to you and you were so fucking in love with him it was ridiculous. It was so fucking ridiculous that you had started flirting with him whenever he made snarky comments. Every time you did this he just rolled his eyes and walked off but the last couple times you could notice a small blush on his cheeks.

"Ignore him, can I sign your cast? Please Y/N." Buck whined, already having a sharpie in his clenched fist.

"Sure Buck." You giggled, a huge smile now on your face. He squealed in delight and immediately got on his knees and front of you and put your casted leg on his knee, signing his name and a small message that you would read later.

"Can I?" Eddie asked, already kneeling next to Buck.

"Sure Eds." You chuckled, ruffling his hair with your normal hand.

"Thanks N/N." He said, smiling up at you as he snatched the sharpie out of Bucks hand and writing his own message.

~~time skipppp~~

You had hung out at the station all day and now you were sitting in the locker room arguing about something with Eddie.

"Well this discussion had been fun but I'll see you later Y/N." Eddie said with a huge smile, kissing the top of your head in a older brother way.

"Goodbye Eds." You replied, tapping the back of his thigh.

"I don't get why people like you so much." Albert said, walking in the locker room with a pair of jeans on.

"It's cause I'm extremely good in bed, why don't find out why people like me so much?" You teased, smirking and tilting your head at him.

"Like I would sleep with you." He scoffed, turning around to face you with his top in his hands.

"You would love to sleep with me." You said, your smirk growing.

"Like I would sleep with you." He repeated, throwing his top on.

"You've just said that." You whispered, standing up and preparing to walk out the locker room.

"Wait." Albert called from behind you, his hand on your waist.

"What?" You said, slightly breathy.

"Were you being serious? Have you slept with Eddie and Buck?" He said, his tone slightly envious.

"No of course I haven't slept with them. It was a joke Han." You scoffed, chuckling.

"Good." He whispered, his lips grazing your neck.

"What are you doing?" You asked, butterflies erupting in your stomach from the sensation of his lips on your neck.

"What does it look like L/N?" He whispered once more, placing an harsh kiss to your neck. A small groan escaped your lips, biting down on your lower lip to stop more noises coming out as he continued to place soft and hard kisses to your neck, making your legs go weak.

His hand gripped your hips tighter before spinning you around and pinning you to one of the lockers, his hands pushing your hips against the lockers harder. His lips continued to attack your neck, your head leaning against the lockers to give him more room.

"You don't know how long I've waited to do this." He whispered in your ear before moving his lips to yours and kissing you harshly, you kissed back obviously after waiting for this moment forever.

One of his hands moved to your lower back, pulling you closer into him as he pushed himself against you. His other hand moved to your waist, gripping you tightly. Heat rose to your cheeks, making you go bright red as he did this.

His tongue licked you bottom lip, pleading for entrance. You obligated and a second later your tongues were fighting for dominance, him winning and exploring every inch of your mouth. He groaned, tasting the strawberry lollipops you had earned earlier. You smiled into the kiss, feeling it get more heated as his hand wondered your chest, moving up your crop top slightly.

He pulled back from the kiss, a string on saliva connecting you both. He smirked, wiping his bottom lip with the back of his hand. Grabbing his bag and heading for the entrance of the locker room.

"I'll see you when you come back from medical leave." He smirked, waving nonchalantly at you as if nothing had happened.

"Fuck." You mumbled to yourself, wiping your own bottom lip and readjusting your crop top.

Walking out the locker room was weird, Buck and Eddie were both smirking at you while Hen was laughing and Chim looked flat out traumatised.

Fuck, they saw.