Breaking down - Eddie Diaz

X male!reader (autistic)

Numb, that's all you could feel. Numb. Everywhere, anywhere, everything felt numb. It was starting to show, first snapping at Chim and Hen when they played very small pranks and jokes. Second, snapping and arguing with Buck when he made a crude comment about how much you had been working out. Lastly, snapping at Eddie at work for him sending too many texts.

Standing in the bathroom, holding onto the sink for help, looking into the mirror. Tears rolled down your cheeks, loud sobs escaping your chest and mouth.

'How could you do this?! He's you boyfriend for fucks sake.'

Listening to the thoughts running through your head and the feelings of numbness, you couldn't take it anymore. Your chest tightened and your strangled sobs became heavier and heavier until it felt like something was standing on your chest, suffocating you.

You looked in the mirror, seeing how frail and fragile you were. In a flash of anger at how you looked, you punched the mirror, until punching it once became twice and two times became three and more until your knuckles were red and oozing blood, glass peeking out the cuts.

Your hands, palms and everything else was covered in blood. Staring down in shock, silent sobs still racking your chest. Trying to breathe and centre yourself. It was at this point Eddie decided to walk in, with Hen, Chimney and Buck in tow.

You looked up at their faces, tear tracks evident on your face.

"I'm sorry, I'm so fucking sorry." You cried, Eddie immediately rushing over to hug you. You ended up collapsing in his arms, sinking down to the floor, loud sobs racking your chest, holding up your bloody hands.

"It's ok, it's fine. What happened? Your safe. I promise." Eddie started spewing nonsense, trying to calm down your panicked brain.

"Y/N? Can you hear us?" Hen asked, putting a comforting hand on your knee. You nodded, sobs still racking you frame.

"Can you breathe with me? Please?" Hen continued, slowly breathing in and out. You tried to follow suit but all that came out was shaky breaths and more sobs mixed with hiccups.

"Your doing amazing sweetheart." Eddie mumbled in your ear as you continued trying to breathe, your eyes darted around the room. Looking at Buck and Chims shocked faces, worry etched into their eyes.

"Your almost done, just a few more times." Hen said, rubbing her thumb back and forth over your knee.

Soon enough your breathing slowed and so did your cries, Chimney had left a few seconds ago to get a medical bag. Returning with it swung over his shoulder, bright blue latex gloves already on his hands. Hiccups left your mouth every time you tried to breathe normally, you put your face into Eddies chest, still holding up your bloodied and broken hands.

"Well done darling, well done." Eddie spewed again, rubbing your spine and placing a soft kiss into your hair, letting his lips linger for a few moments before kissing again and pulling away.

"What's up? What's wrong? What the fuck happened here?" Buck asked, kneeling next to you and putting a pair of latex gloves on as well.

"I'm sorry." You cried again, your breathing speeding up again.

"Breathe." Buck said as he took one of your hands and checked it over.

"What happened?" Hen asked, her voice calming and soothing. Her voice and tone almost always calmed people down, it was like a magical power of hers.