Family - Michelle Blake

911 x 911 Lone Star.

⚠️OD/Selfharm⚠️

(Angst/Fluff)

X female oc.

Lunas pov:

"Hey! Wait up chick!" Some random dude yelled as i walked out the destitute bar. I had a few too many to drink and I was starting to regret hitting up that random dude.

"Your going to fast, slow down." He yelled again, i could hear his fast paced running slowly catching up to me and I had no other choice. I ran as well. Running further away from him as his angered shouts got further away from me.

I ran and ran until I reached the firehouse again, the place I was currently suspended from. It was a harmless suspension and was mainly for my safety but I didn't have another home like this one to go to.

Fear and anxiety builded up in me as I heard small chatter coming outside.

I could feel tears prickling my eyes and I had no idea why I was crying, might be the alcohol or it might be the fact that I was lonely.

I was so lonely, I had now been a week since I was suspended and I had nothing to do. I would sit in my apartment for hours on end looking at the walls while faint music played but I couldn't hear it. All I could hear was the thoughts rushing in and out of my mind as I continued staring up at the ceilings. All I could think about was the dark and beautiful lines on my wrist, the pills going down my throat. I couldn't focus on anything else. I wanted to be returned to active duty but I wasn't allowed, I was technically a massive hazard as I had reacted wrong on a call last week. Killing a person instead of saving them.

I had nothing to do, Michelle came round sometimes but it was like I couldn't do anything. Like I was paralysed and was close to dying. Michelle tried to cheer me up by bringing round my favourite things and putting my on favourite movies and tv shows but I always fell asleep and when I woke up she was gone, like she was leaving me in the dust as well.

"Luna?" I heard a voice say. TK, I look at him. I still had tears in my eyes but I quickly blinked them away and put on the fakest smile I could muster.

"Sorry, I was out on a run and ended up here. Muscle memory." I joke, rubbing the top of my arm.

"Your in jeans and have a purse, you weren't out on a run." He retorted, a small ounce of disgust in his tone. I opened my mouth to say something but I couldn't, I was interrupted.

"Your not supposed to be here, go home Ebony." Bobby said, walking past me with a hurt expression. Tears welled up in my eyes again as i nodded painfully and turned to walk away, walking towards the nearest Main Street.

"What have you done?" Michelle asked, sitting down on the bench next to me. I was stood trying to wave down a taxi but I didn't have enough energy for it so I sat down next to her.

"I went out drinking." I mumble, slightly ashamed.

"What's the harm in that?" She placed a hand on my back, encouraging me to say more.

"I took an overdose this morning, I'm sorry." My voice breaks, I look at her with silent tears rolling down my face.

"How much did you take sweetheart?"

"900mg, citalopram."

"Jesus Luna, hospital. Come on." I could feel the urgency in her voice as she grabbed my arm and started pulling me towards the station again, I could see a few firefighters stood around chatting still but I payed no mind to them as I felt my brain get overwhelmed by a sudden urge to puke.