𝑂𝑛𝑒💽

𝙉𝙊 𝙊𝙉𝙀'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

"Are you okay?" The five year old boy named hoseok asked the shorter boy in front of him, worry written on his face, who seemed to have scraped his knee.

"Y-yeah," the shorter mumbled while looking up at hoseok with teary eyes as he rubbed his scraped knee. Hoseok quickly embraced the short boy, smiling softly.

"No, you're not. Come on, my mom will treat it." Yoongi seemed reluctant but agreed, seeing that he had no other choice.

"I'm hoseok, nice to meet you," hoseok said, extending his hand towards Yoongi with a bright, heart-shaped smile on his face, which Yoongi found very adorable, and he didn't know why.

"Yoongi, and nice to meet you too." He accepted the handshake and got up with the help of hoseok. Yoongi noted that hoseok's lips had a shape of heart. They held hands as they walked to Hoseok's house, which was near the park.

"Hey what's that?" Hoseok said pointing at yoongi's ear causing yoongi face to drain of all colors.

"It's a hearing aid" yoongi was embarrassed as hell.

"What's that?" Hoseok asked clearly clueless.

"I can't hear without this"

"Wow, it's soo cool, let me try it sometime okay?.

"Yeah" yoongi was shocked was an understatement, even his parents despised him for his 'problems'.

𝘼𝙩 𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙤𝙠'𝙨 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚

"Hobi, are you home?" Hoseok's mom yelled from inside the house to which hoseok went to where the voice came from letting go of Yoongi's hand and told him to sit on the chair.

Yoongi looked around the house, found it amusing, and started to wonder if his parents were searching for him. 'Probably not, they might be too busy fighting,' he thought.

After a while, a lady who looked just like hoseok came out with hoseok by her side, holding a first aid box in his hands.

"Aww, poor little thing, are you alright?" The lady who Yoongi figured out to be Hoseok's mom exclaimed while looking at his scraped knee.

"Y-yeah," he lied, "I told you he'd say that," hoseok said, looking at his mom, then at Yoongi, who was wincing in pain.

"It's alright, we're going to treat that, and boo! The pain will be gone." Hoseok's mom said while taking out a teddy bear bandage and a cream.

"You stutter when you lie, did you know that?" Hoseok whispered, causing Yoongi's face to flush with embarrassment.

"W-will it h-hurt?" Yoongi asked, looking at the floor. "No, it won't. You'll feel no pain," hoseok said, taking hold of his hand.

The gesture was rather comforting and helped a little as every time Yoongi winced. hoseok squeezed his hand a little as a comforting gesture.

"And done. Now we have to get you home. Your parents must be worried about you. " Mrs. Jung said, grabbing her keys and taking both 5 years old to the car.

She sat both of them in the back seat, putting on their seat belts. "Where do you live, sweetheart?"

"Just down the street 197 ch," Yoongi said, and Mrs. Jung started to drive there.

"So friends?" Hoseok said, ruffling Yoongi's hair. "Yes," Yoongi said, also ruffling hoseok hair as they both giggled together.

Hoseok's mom cooed them.

After a few minutes, they arrived, but Yoongi and Hoseok didn't want to let go of each other's company.

"We are here," Mrs. Jung said, getting out of the car to unbuckle the two 5 year olds seat belt.

They headed towards the door, and Mrs. Jung heard yelling coming from inside, to which Yoongi and Hoseok were obvious as
to enjoy each other's company. Mrs. Jung decided to knock on the door.

The yelling stopped, and the door flung open, reveling a furious looking couple.

"Yes? How can I help?" The woman said, trying her best not to sound furious.

"My son found Yoongi in the playground alone with a scraped knee, so I put a bandage on his knee and decided to drop him home. You must be worried," Mrs. Jung explained.

"Okay, whatever, come on in," she said emotionlessly, looking at Mrs. Jung then Yoongi and left before anyone could utter a word.

"I'll see you later, Hobi, bye!" Yoongi said excitedly and waved to hoseok sa hoseok did the same.

Mrs. Jung was a little concerned about the little boy but decided not to show it, thinking that the lady she had met before was just having a bad day.

"I see you made a new friend today," Mrs. Jung said, looking at her son, who was smiling brightly.

"Yesssss," hoseok exclaimed.

From that day, the two were inseparable.

--------------