𝐹𝑜𝑢𝑟💽

The one week punishment was going tough on both yoongi and Hoseok, both missing each other's presence.

𝘼𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙞'𝙨 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚

"YOU FU*KING DISGRACE, WTF IS THIS?" Yoongi's father yelled at the top of his lungs, throwing the test paper at yoongi's face, causing him to flinch.

"Sorry, it won't happen aga-" yoongi said but was cut off by a harsh slap that caused him to stmble and fall on the floor, tears streaming down his face.

Yoongi's father started to kick him on his stomach repeatedly, which resulted in yoongi coughing blood, and that's when his father decided to finally stop and left the house slamming the door.

Yoongi looked at his mother for help, but instead, he just got a dirty look from her before she walked away.

And that was the last thing he saw before he passed out.

Yoongi opened his eyes to see that it was still night and saw that it was 3am. He was desperate for the comfort of his soulmate.

He felt so useless , maybe he was a disgrace.

He somehow walked to his room, grabbed some of his belongings, and headed outside, clutching onto his stomach.

He knocked on Hoseok's door and wished that hoseok would open the door and not Mrs. Jung cause she would shower him with questions, and he didn't have the energy to answer anything.

The door clicked and swang open, reveling hoseok who had an annoyed expression on his face, messy hair, and his eyes were barely open.

Yoongi threw himself onto hoseok, burying his face in the taller's neck, causing him to take a few steps back and embrace the shorter.

Yoongi started sobbing hard, that alerted hoseok he interviewed their hands and dragged Yoongi to his room.

They got inside, and Hoseok made sure to lock the door gently and turned towards Yoongi, who was sobbing uncontrollably.

"What happened? Why are you here so late at night? Why are you cryin-? " hoseok cut himself off when he noticed a light bruise on Yoongi's face.

He quickly went and cupped Yoongi face with his hands wiping his tears and examining the bruise.

"I-I......nnnnh, I don't know w-w-why I'm crying." Yoongi's voice shook, and it was heartbreaking for Hoseok to hear it.

"it's ok. Nothing is wrong with crying," the taller wipped his tears cupping his face.

"Who did this?" Hoseok asked in a stern voice, which caused more tears to pour out of his eyes. He didn't need a yelling from his best friend now.

"F-father," Yoongi whimpered. As soon as hoseok heard that, he embraced Yoongi in a tight hug, causing Yoongi to wince because of the pressure on the wound on his stomach.

"Oww." "What happened? Are you hurt somewhere else? " hoseok was cut off when Yoongi placed his hand on his mouth, and the other interlocked their finger.

"It's not your fault, okay?" Yoongi said, staring into Hoseok's eyes "oh it is if I didn't take you to the theater, this would have never happened. "

"Oh shut it, I aggred with you,"

"Anyway, sorry for creating a scene there," Yoongi apologized . "You never need to apologize to me, ever, certainly not for crying."

He hugged hoseok tightly, burying his face in the crook of Hoseok's. "I love you so much, Hobi," Hoseok's features softened. "I love you too, sugar."

"Now, let's get you to sleep. You must be tired," hoseok insisted, tucking Yoongi and himself in the bed.

"I'm here for you, always," said hoseok, placing a soft kiss on Yoongi's forehead. "I'm always here. You don't have to go through anything alone," hoseok said, embracing the short boy in front of him.

"I know, my soulmate," Yoongi said, resting his head on Hoseok's chest.

(ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ)

"Hoseok! Come down to get your breakfast!" Mrs. Jung shouted, waking hoseok up. He groaned as he sat up, removing himself from Yoongi's hold and looking around.

"Sugar, wake up. You need to get out of here before mom sees you, " hoseok said softly, caressing Yoongi's round cheek where it was still slightly red. He got up and put yoongi's hearing aid in his ears.

"Umm, a little more time," Yoongi winced, to which hoseok replied. "Well, do you wanna get caught?"

Yoongi shot up from Hoseok's bed and started collecting his belongings and rushing towards the window.

Yoongi was about to make his way out of the window when hoseok got hold of his wrist, turning him around, "You're gonna be okay, right?, call me if anything happens." Hoseok insisted his face full of worry.

Yoongi just stared at hoseok and embraced him, "I'll b-be o-ok," Yoongi whispered, trying his best not to stutter.

"Lying, you stuttered," hoseok snapped.

"Okay, sorry," Yoongi said before quickly peak on Hoseok's cheek before rushing out of the window, leaving a completely flustered hoseok behind.

-----------‐-

"Idiot, where were you? Yoongi's father yelled, slamming his body of the wall. Yoongi's expression didn't change.

His father picked up a glass from a table and threw it on the floor. The glass shattered spreading on the floor. Causing yoongi to flinch harshly.

"Pick it up." yoongi didn't move.

"PICK. IT. UP." Yoongi quickly dropped on the floor, picking the parts while his father grinned at his son's vulnerability.

"Ah!" Yoongi winced as he looked at thumb. His thumb was cut by the glass.

"Oh sweet boy," his father came near him, putting his hand on yoongi's waist, pulling him towards him, causing him to flinch harshly as tears started to fall from his eyes. His father's face was full of delight seeing his son.

"Show it to me," his father whispered in his ear.

Yoongi moved his trembling hand towards his father. He took his hand and examined the wound. Before he knew it, his father started to squeeze his wound.

Yoongi screamed in pain. He tried to get out of his father's grip, and he hit him while he screamed in pain.

He left the wound and walked away. He came back with a knife in his hand, and that was when yoongi realized that the hell wasn't over.

--------------------------------

Yoongi laid on his bed as his body throbbed in pain. He was exhausted both mentally and physically.

Yoongi stared at his lower arm as he read what it said, "DISGRACE." He couldn't do anything about it, now it was a part of him, until the day he died.

'empty ' is what he's feeling right now. His father filled his precious skin with cuts, his wrist full of blood, yet he felt nothing. He didn't even flinch as he cut deeper.