𝑇𝑤𝑜 💽

"Happy 10th birthday, both of you!" Mrs. Jung exclaimed, looking at the pair with party hats.

"So what do you both wanna do today?" Mrs. Jung asked, looking at the two foundly.

"Amusement park!" Both shouted together. They had it planned all along.

"Alright! So go get ready, you two!" As soon as Mrs. Jung said that both best friends ran towards Hoseok's room to get ready, and Mrs. Jung did the same.

Over the span of 5 yrs Mrs. Jung realized that Yoongi's parents were up to no good. They were always either always fighting or yelling at Yoongi, and poor Yoongi couldn't do anything about it.

So, Yoongi mostly spent his time at their house and also today on his birthday cause his parents were fighting today, too.

Yoongi was like a son to Mrs. Jung now, and she doesn't hesitate to give Yoongi the love he deserves because she always notices how Yoongi is mostly gloomy because of his parent's recklessness. Something that a 10 year old should definitely not experience.

Yoongi and Hoseok walked out of the room, excited for their day ahead.

"Okay, now that both of my prince are ready, let's go!" Mrs. Jung exclaimed. It seemed as if she was way more excited than the pair.

Yoongi and Hoseok took hold of each other's hand, a habit they they have developed. The three headed to the car.

Mrs. Jung put their seat belts on and went in herself. She started driving as the two kids laughed and talked about their school and stuff.

It was truly endearing for Mrs. Jung to see the bond between the two.

"Let's make a name for us," hoseok said, giggling because he thought Yoongi would reject the idea.

"O-Okay, what name?" Yoongi stuttered out, staring at the ground feeling flustered for almost no reason.

"SOPE! Your nickname Suga and mine, hope equal to Sope, " hoseok exclaimed.

"Omg! Can you two be any more adorable?" Mrs. Jung was on the verge of tears. The two were so adorable.

"We are here, Sope!" Mrs. Jung shouted out of excitement. It seemed as if the lady was more excited than the two.

The whole day was full of enjoyment, fun, and joy. They went on multiple rides even when hoseok was a bit reluctant. Both are talking about the most random stuff. After the fun day at the amusement park was over, the trio had dinner at a restaurant nearby.

"Okay, now it's time to say goodbye to each other, sope." Mrs. Jung said, feeling a little sad herself by seeing the puppy eyes both the kids were giving her for Yoongi to stay.

"Just tonight, please," hoseok said with the biggest puppy eyes. "His parents must be worried. He's been with us for 3 days now, plus he has to go home. "

"They are anything but worried, and you know that," Yoongi mumbled under his breath, but hoseok heard him and took hold of his hand, squeezing it a little as a sign of comfort.

"I'm sorry, Sope, but please listen to mom,"
Mrs. Jung said.

The two didn't respond but accepted their defeat in this argument. The three sat in the car in complete silence as they drove off.

"Bye! I'll see you tomorrow, Hobi, " Yoongi said, walking off to his house, his house not home cause home is not a place, it's the people and his home was hoseok and Mrs. Jung. Mrs. Jung hugged and drove off after bedding her goodbye.

Yoongi entered his house and set his shoes on the shelves, smiling widely, and was greeted with a tight slap on his face, causing him to stumble back by the force causingone of his hearing aids to fall of the floor.

"Where have you been, brat?" Yoongi's father shouted, grabbing a fist full of Yoongi's hair. He winced and tried to wiggle out of his father's grip.

Yoongi didn't feel like telling his father or his mother anything. He just sat on the floor, tears streaming down his face because of the disgraceful words and insults thrown at him.

"Nowhere," he mumbled before picking up his hearing aid and running towards his room, slamming the door on his way.

He felt like he should call Mrs. Jung, she always told him to call her in situations like these, but he didn't want to be a burden.

He removed both of his aids. He didn't want to hear his pathetic cries.

Eventually, he fell asleep with the sweet memories he made today alongside the bitter.