𝑆𝑖𝑥💽

"SWEET 16 SOPE," Mrs. Jung yelled, causing both of them to laugh while hugging Mrs. Jung from either side.

"Enjoy your day," Mrs. Jung sobbed, looking at her boys, who have grown up so much.

"Don't cry, mom," Yoongi said, wiping her tears with the tip of his thumb before embracing her.

"Okay, we'll get going now," hoseok exclaimed, grabbing Yoongi's hand, intervening their fingers, both felt shock through their bodies and walked out of the house.

"What are we gonna do today?" Yoongi asked, nudging hoseok at the side.

"Too much," hoseok replied, smiling, which resulted in a pouty Yoongi. Yoongi had grown to love hoseok's heart smile.

" Pretty," hoseok muttered under his breath, staring at Yoongi as if he was the only thing that matters. "Your gummy smile is adorable,"

Yoongi looked away, trying to hide the fact that he was beet red in the face by Hoseok's cliche compliment.

"Don't you feel hot?" Hoseok said jokingly as yoongi tried to laugh it off.

Hoseok didn't need to know. He can't burden him more than he already does.

His thoughts were cut off as he felt hoseok rolling up his sleeves in order to cool him down. Hoseok froze as yoongi snatched his arm away.

"I'll tell you all about it, but not today. It's our birthday, so let's not ruin it,"

"Did you do this to yourself?"

"What, no!"

That meant it could only be his father, hoseok concluded.

"When?"

"We were about 12"

Hoseok stared at yoongi in disbelief. How could yoongi keep this from him for so many years.

"Let's go, we are not doing this today,"

The two practically ran the rest of the way.

"Here we are," hoseok smiled widely, looking at Yoongi. Both of them huffed for air.

"Dancing plaza?" Yoongi winced." You know, I can't dance, " he added.

"I'll teach you," hoseok said, dragging both of them in the plaza. It was really dark inside, but cause of the lighting and the sparkling stuff, they were able to look around, they could see a lot of people Dancing and vibing, not caring about anything around them.

Hoseok took Yoongi's left hand and gently placed a kiss on his knuckles. "Would you like to dance with me, your majesty?" Hoseok asked with a cheeky smile playing on his face.

Yoongi chuckled and nodded vigorously, showing his infamous gummy smile. Both of them were beet red in the face, the only thing hiding it was the lighting there.

Hoseok pulled him onto the dance floor and interlocked their finger, putting his another hand on the shorter's waist, Yoongi putting his hand on his shoulder.

Slowly, both started dancing to the slow 90s musical that played softly in the background, not being able to focus on anything other than each other's eyes.

Yoongi came closer, closing the gap between their bodies, Hoseok's breath hitched at that, causing him to wrap his hand fully around Yoongi's waist and the shorter's hand around his neck.

At this point, they were just hugging while slowly moving by the beat. Both of them were red blushing because of the close proximity and at the warmth of being into each other's arms.

"I love you, sugar,"

"I love you too, hobi,"

Both confessed, hoping that someday they would be brave enough to confess and say the exact same three words more than just platonic.

"I can't imagine how life would've been without you being here. I don't ever want to lose you, " hoseok said ever so softly.

Yoongi lifted his head from his shoulder, now, both staring deeply into each other's eyes. Both of their hearts raced.

The urge that came when they were twelve resurfaced.

Hoseok leaned forward, closing his eyes and capturing Yoongi's lips in a sweet and soft kiss. His hand traveled up to Yoongi's nape. After a few seconds, Yoongi started kissing back, both of their lips moving softly moving against each other, both feeling like a million butterflies were dancing in their stomach.

Suddenly, Yoongi felt hoseok tense up and pull out of the kiss, taking a few steps back.

Hoseok stared at Yoongi for a few seconds before turning around and rushing outside of the plaza.

Yoongi just stood there, watching hoseok leave the plaza 'was he supposed to be happy that his life long crush and best friend just kissed him, or was he supposed to be sad that he just ran away from what was supposed to be their birthday celebration'

Tears welled up in his eyes. He wanted to cry and scream and destroy all the things around him.

"What's the worst that can happen, they say?"
Your best friend leaves you alone in a plaza after kissing you.

"I hate him!" Yoongi wiped the tears streaming down his face and just walked all the way to his house crying silently.

He walked into his house and saw his parents sitting on the couch, watching tv.

"The ungrateful brat is back, huh? Isn't he?" His mother spat with venom lacing her voice, causing Yoongi to stop in his track and staring at both of them.

"What's all the dress up about?" His father added, standing up from the couch and coming closer to Yoongi. Yoongi took a few steps back in fear.

He grabbed his face, turning it towards his own, leaving bruises. "All grown up now, huh?" His father whispered, pulling Yoongi's face closer to his own and licking his neck.

He grabbed yoongi's ass and groaned at the feeling of it. He harshly pushed him onto the wall and started grinding himself onto him.

Yoongi tried his hardest to push his father away, but he was not as close as strong as his father.

He felt completely violated, and his voice felt like it was stuck in his throat. Tears were continually streaming down his face. He didn't know why. He should've been used to it by now.

His father continued to force himself on Yoongi even after his infinite protests until Yoongi's body completely gave up, and he passed out, laying flat on the floor.

Yoongi's father, now satisfied with what he had done, walked towards his wife, who was sitting on the couch sipping her tea.

"It was his birthday, you know." His mother said emotionlessly, looking her son's unconscious body.

"Good," his father replied as emotionlessly as his mother.