𝐹𝑖𝑣𝑒💽

(Tʜᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴀʀᴇ 14 ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴏʟᴅ ʜᴇʀᴇ)

"You and I both know what he was trying to do," yoongi muttered bitterly, staring at the guy that was talking to hoseok a while ago.

"What?" Hoseok asked quietly as they were in the school cafeteria.

"Trying to manipulate you," yoongi said, grabbing his sandwich and taking a bit out of it.

"Oh, come on, he's a friend." Hoseok tried reassuring yoongi.

"Friends," yoongi said in a moking manner.

"Wtf is your problem? Can't I have any other friends except you? " hoseok yelled, 'ouch, that hurt' yoongi thought.

"Wtf is my problem? Huh? Wtf is your problem? Why are you so innocent?" Yoongi yelled back, trying his best to hold his composure.

"You don't own me, min yoongi," hoseok said, gritting his teeth before walking off from the table while yoongi just stared at his back as he left.

Yoongi felt horrible for making his best friend upset. Maybe he should have kept quiet. Maybe he was just jealous.

He had to talk to hoseok after school.

(Aғᴛᴇʀ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ)

Hoseok was still not here, and yoongi was getting extremely worried. He rushed around the school searching for him, but there was no sign of hoseok.

He was slowly losing hope and thought hoseok left without him, as he was getting ready to leave when he heard a scream that sounded too much like hoseok, he ran towards the source of the voice.

As soon as he turned near the corner, he saw a black-eyed hoseok who had blood oozing out of his nose and upper lip.

His blood boiled when he saw who had done such a thing to his best friend.

"G-GET THE F-FU*K AWAY FROM H-H-HIM," Yoongi yelled as loud as he could.

"Aww, your little boyfriend is here to save you?" He mocked hoseok before walking towards yoongi. Yoongi's breath hitched, all of his confidence drained out of his body. He stared to strach his scar, a habit he developed in situations like these.

He grabbed yoongi's hair and slammed him on the wall nearby. "How did you even manage to get such a pretty doll-like boyfriend?" He again mocked hoseok.

"Ah- get the fuck away from him" hoseok warned despite not being able to get up from his position.

"Aww, this is so cute, two boyfriends trying to save each other while being equally helpless."

"So pretty, aren't you?" He pulled yoongi's face to face his as yoongi resisted.

He started leaning in before he felt a rushing pain run through his whole body, mostly his crouch as he fell on the floor groaning in pain.

"E-enough, sugar," hoseok choked out, standing up from the floor he was pushed onto, and hugging his best friend from behind to calm him down.

"DON'T EVEN THINK OF LOOKING AT HIM," Yoongi grumbled, trying to get out of hoseok's grip.

"It's okay, sugar," hoseok said in a soothing and calming way that never failed to calm yoongi down.

Both of them ran for their lives because they knew ones he recovered, he will hunt them down.

"A-are you okay?, we need to get home mom must be worried about us, and we need to patch you up. Why didn't you defend yourself? You are way stronger than me and that guy." Yoongi said almost on the verge of tears seeing his best friend in this way.

"Don't cry sugar, I'm okay, I just don't like fighting." Hoseok said, cupping yoongi's face. "What did I ever do to deserve you? I love you, yoongi." He added, prepping yoongi's nose with a kiss.

"I love you too, now let's go, you're bleeding badly." yoongi said concern lacing in his voice.

They reached home and ran towards hoseok's room, not before grabbing a handful of snacks.

"Now, lay down on my lap and let me treat you wounds." yoongi said, taking out the antiseptic cream from the box.

Hoseok did as told and placed his head on yoongi's lap, starting directly into his eyes, admiring his delicate feature. Oh lord, he was so in love.

Yoongi instructed hoseok to hold a napkin on his bleed nose and took some cream on his finger, gently applying it on the bruises hoseok had on his face.

He finally saw the little cut on Hoseok's upper lip and started to apply the cream on it, 'so soft' thought Yoongi as he caressed Hoseok's lip a little longer than he should've, blushing at the realization.

"Now take this ice pack, and gently put it on your eye, and lay down." Yoongi instructed.

"I should've listened to you." Hoseok muttered, caressing yoongi's cheek.

"I-It's okay, I was j-just jealous I g-guess," yoongi stuttered, not looking at hoseok's eyes.

"Lying, you stuttered," hoseok chuckled, pulling yoongi's cheek.

"Can I have your shirt?"

"Ofc, sugar," hoseok said softly, bopping yoongi's nose.

Hoseok handed him his shirt, and yoongi wore the baggy piece of clothing on his petty body.

Hoseok went forward and leaned, pressing his lips on Yoongi's cheek. "Come on, let's go to sleep."

----------------

The sun was shining brightly as the wind was blowing softly, making the leaves on the trees move.

Yoongi laid down on soft grass as his mind filled with thoughts. The way he smiled ever so brightly, the embodiment of the sun itself, he's so sweet, kind. He's warm inside and outside.

"Stop it, goddammit," yoongi said to himself, trying to stop his thoughts. "Stop thinking about him." He mumbled, closing his eyes as he tried to get rid of his thoughts.

"About whom?" Hoseok boomed in startling yoongi.

"W-what? N-n-no one"

"Lying, you stuttered, tell me who is it? I'm curious. My soulmate has a little crush. " hoseok said in a teasing manner, trying to smile as widely as he can.

"I-I don't O-Okay?"

"Oh, stop it, I caught you in 4k."

"I don't like anyone." Yoongi said, getting up to go.

Hoseok grabbed his hand before getting up himself. "You don't need to feel shy. Tell me." He said nudging yoongi.

"Shut it, please,"

"Aww, it's alright." Hoseok took hold of yoongi's hand before giving him a quick hug.