𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒 💽

Now, both twelve year old were at the movie theater clutching onto each other's hand as if their life depended on it because it was their first time outing without mrs. jung.

And yes, they sneaked out.

"Do you think this is a good idea?" Yoongi mumbled only for hoseok to hear. "Ofc, don't worry, I'm with you, and we are already here," hoseok said, squeezing Yoongi's hand a little.

They entered their destinated theater room, finding their seats and settling down. Both were scared as hell.

"It's a horror movie, you know that, right?" Yoongi said in a teasing manner, trying to ease the tension.

"Y-yeah ofc," hoseok stuttered his voice a little shaky but tried his best not to show it.

"It's okay, you can hold my hand,"

Eventually, the movie started.

Both Yoongi and Hoseok smiled widely at the word, staring into each other's eyes a little more than they should.

Hoseok was really invested in the movie. It felt as if he was in the movie himself. On the other hand, Yoongi got really bored and plopped his head on Hoseok's shoulder.

Hoseok felt a weight on his shoulders and tilted his head to see Yoongi's head on his shoulder. He suddenly started to feel funny in his stomach.

He stared at the shorter's delicate feature and gently touched his cheek. He didn't know what he was feeling or why he was feeling this towards his best friend.

But nonetheless, he loved this feeling a little too much.

The movie ended, and hoseok shook Yoongi a little. "Wake up, Suger." His eyes fluttered open, and he started rubbing his eyes.

Hoseok cooed him and started fixing Yoongi's hair.

"That feels nice." Yoongi said softly, causing hoseok to mess it up again as they walked out of the theater, ready to face Mrs. Jung, who was waiting at home to woop their asses.

Hoseok and Yoongi reached home and slowly opened the door, walking in carefully, making sure that Mrs. Jung doesn't hear them.

Suddenly, a click was heard, and the lights turned on, causing the two sneaking in to flinch hard and hold each other's hands.

"Min Yoongi & Jung hoseok." Mrs. Jung walked towards the two and took hold of their ears, causing both of them to wince and mutter apologies.

"Both of you are grounded, Yoongi is going to his house tomorrow, and you two will not see each other for a week and do not dare do something like this again or it'll be worse " Mrs. Jung yelled, scaring both Yoongi and Hoseok. They had never seen Mrs. Jung this angry.

Yoongi and Hoseok tried to protest, but they knew it was of no use whatsoever.

"NOW GET IN BED!" Mrs. Jung shouted as both of them ran towards Hoseok's room, slamming the door.

"That was scary," hoseok said, sighing in relief and smiling a little at Yoongi.

"Yeah," Yoongi replied, "never doing your ideas again," He added.

Hoseok smaked Yoongi's head, causing him to smake back.

Both of them changed and hopped onto the bed, yoongi removed his aid before bed, immediately cuddling each other. Yoongi laid his head on Hoseok's chest while hoseok ran his hands through Yoongi's black locks.

"Don't you think one week is too long," hoseok said, looking at Yoongi.

Yoongi just looked at him clueless, lifting his head from Hoseok's chest, facing him, then hoseok realized that he removed his hearing aid. Nonetheless, he looked so clueless, so adorable.

Both their faces were beet red when they realized the close proximity, both staring into each other's eyes, not muttering a single word.

Hoseok broke the eye contact staring at Yoongi's thin pink lips, and he didn't know what came over his mind. He leaned forward, lightly closing his eyes, and Yoongi did the same, biting his lower lip a bit.

*Click*

As soon as they heard the sound of the door unlocking, both backed up, wide-eyed, and a light blush crepting onto their cheeks. Mrs. Jung entered the room, unaware of the happenings.

Yoongi quickly put his aids in his ear.

"Sope, I'm sorry about my out brust earlier, but you guys do such rebellious stuff, I was so worried about you two. Don't ever do anything like that." Mrs. Jung said softly, placing a light kiss on both of their foreheads.

"I-it's okay, we shouldn't have gone alone, we are sorry," said Yoongi with an apologetic look on his face and the same for hoseok.

"It's okay now. Good night, sleep tight, and the punishment still stays." Mrs. Jung said before closing the door on her way out.

Both of them stared at each other's faces, not knowing what to say about the incident earlier. At least it was confirmed that the feeling they had for each other were not purely platonic.

"A-about that I-i am so s-sorry," hoseok admitted, remembering the golden moment.

"It's alright." Yoongi said softly, not knowing what else to say.

Both of them plopped on the bed, keeping distance between each other after the awkward incident, but ended up cuddling at night anyway.

--------------