-55 || wonwoo-

Wonwoo should have known that there was something suspicious about the offer as soon as it was mentioned. It's been less than twenty four hours and already he had a photography gig.

The person who approached him went by the name of Felix and had a sort of accent in his Korean. He'd introduced himself then offered the gig. Felix seemed legit as he explained that he was sent by his boss and that they were in desperate need of more photographers because some were sick because of some stomach bug. Felix had even produced a card Wonwoo could use to contact him.

Wonwoo, desperate to get away from his mother's constant hovering, accepted the offer. He needed the money anyway, and what better way to do that than pursue his dream career?

Nayeon--he could've sworn he'd heard that name before--agreed to come and pick him up. She was one of Felix's coworkers, and was, for some reason, dramatically excited to give Wonwoo a ride. She was in such a rush that he had trouble keeping up with her. That was when his suspicions leveled up to a new level.

They finally pulled up to a large, stone, three story building. Wonwoo, already anxious and weary, reluctantly climbed out of the car.

Was this some elaborate plan to kidnap him?

"Are you ready?" Nayeon asked, pausing at the double doors at the top of the steps.

"As ready as I'll ever be," he replied with furrowed brows. He was stressed now that the idea of getting kidnapped was a real possibility.

"Great!" she said then pushed open the doors. "We're hereee," she announced, as if she were about to break out in song.

Wonwoo slowly followed behind, his shoulders relaxing when he realized that this place was really, in fact, a photoshoot studio. His eyes traveled the expanse, taking in the large white backdrops and the various employees running around.

A loud bang sounded from across the room and Wonwoo nearly jumped out of his skin. He turned, his lips immediately pulling into the ghost of a smile when he saw who caused the noise.

It was like nothing had changed at all, like they weren't ever separated by time or distance. When Wonwoo had decided to leave two years before, he'd known that he'd never be able to find anyone to fill the void Mingyu had been forced to leave behind. He wondered then if Mingyu was ever able to fill the void Wonwoo had purposely left behind.

They stood there, smiling at each other for who knows how long. Then someone behind Mingyu said something, and immediately his face fell as his cheeks flushed and he turned to pick the chair he'd knocked over.

The trance was broken and Wonwoo quickly glanced around, realizing everyone's eyes were on them. He didn't know what his reunion with Mingyu would be like, but it being so public wasn't exactly what he had in mind. Still, his mood had lifted.

"Wonwoo! I didn't know you'd be here too!" Soonyoung exclaimed, running over and enveloping the other male in a hug.

Still hung up on his sudden reunion with Mingyu, Wonwoo's response time was a little slow. "Yeah . . . Uh . . ."

Soonyoung didn't seem to notice the hesitancy. "Are you here as a photographer or are you just visiting?" His eyes flickered in Mingyu's direction and Wonwoo flushed. "Joshua's here too by the way. He's just visiting, though.'

"I'm here as a-"

"Model," Nayeon said cheerfully, placing her hands on Wonwoo's shoulders and guiding him towards the makeup tables.

"Wait, what?" Wonwoo said, too lost to even protest.

"Yep, we're short a model and no one else here would do as well with Mingyu as you would," she told him.

"With Mingyu," Wonwoo repeated.

Nayeon made a sound of confirmation. "Wait here. I forgot some stuff in the car."

He didn't even acknowledge that comment before she walked away. He was too stunned to do anything.

"I didn't know you were back already . . ." Mingyu said from beside him. He was seated in the chair he had knocked over and the other guy that was with him was doing something with hairspray and a comb behind him.

Wonwoo nodded slowly, swallowing although his mouth was utterly dry. "Uh, yeah. I flew in with Joshua last night," he said. He didn't see Joshua anywhere in the room.

The younger's face remained gleeful, not a hint of offense to be seen. "Are you back for good?"

Another nod. "Two years. That was the deal."

"Longest two years of my life," Mingyu said softly, glancing away briefly. He licked his lips then turned back to his soulmate. "So, you ready to model with me?"

Wonwoo glanced over at the long table in front of him. On it were various makeup supplies. The only one he was able to identify was the lipstick. Everything else was foreign to him. "I've always been the one behind the camera," he explained.

Mingyu laughed. "Oh, I know," he said. "But I think you'll enjoy being in front of it too."

The elder reached his hand forward and grabbed a black tube labeled Mascara. He unscrewed the lid and eyed the eyelash brush suspiciously. "I don't know . . . Where is this supposed to go?"

"That is for your eyelashes," Nayeon answered, snatching the mascara away from him. "Now sit, be still, and don't blink."

Wonwoo gave a worried look to Mingyu, who just gave him a comforting smile. "It's not so bad," Mingyu said.

An hour later, their makeup and hair was done, and they were changed into the their outfits. Although, "outfit"was a strong word for what they were wearing.

For one, Mingyu was shirtless. In addition to that, he wore low-waisted basketball shorts, the rin of his underwear peeking out slightly from beneath it.

Wonwoo was having trouble not looking. Now that he thought about it, he'd never actually seen his soulmate shirtless, and it was a shame he hadn't until now. He's known Mingyu had done shirtless shoots before, but in America, Wonwoo never looked at any pictures he didn't take himself. It was a nice sight; so nice, it took his full willpower not to drag his fingers along the obvious lines of Mingyu's well developed six pack.

There was also the issue with Wonwoo's outfit. He wore a shirt, but it was a flannel. Two buttons were done, but it did nothing to hide the bare skin underneath. The shirt was long, like it was actually Mingyu's shirt. And from the waist down, Wonwoo didn't even have pants. All he wore were designer briefs.

Mingyu, Wonwoo noticed, was having his own internal battles when it came to keeping his eyes off of him. Wonwoo had never felt embarrassed by his body, but under his soulmates watchful gaze that he continually caught Mingyu trying to hide, he couldn't help but fidget a little.

Next to his soulmate, Wonwoo felt extremely insecure. And embarrassed. He was more embarrassed than anything.

The clothes insinuated something he'd only found himself thinking about a few times with Mingyu. Now, whoever saw these photos, would think that that insinuated something actually happened.

As much as Wonwoo was looking forward to seeing the love of his life again, being nearly naked together in front of a camera was not how he wanted this to go.

This was one hell of a reunion.

-----------------

a/n: poor wonwoo lmaoo