Vii| Robyn Saunders

Italics: Finnish

●▬▬▬▬▬ ⋆🧊🇫🇮 ⋆ ▬▬▬▬▬●

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Go!

"Go bleed for the dream you need

We don't sleep, we don't feel week"

A portion of people in the world collectively hated one thing: travelling with their family.  Some people didn't get along with every family member, some people liked to travel alone and some just found it too stressful.

Anneli was a mix, she found travelling with her family stressful because they still had kids to try and manage but they were lucky since Kimi was used to it. Anneli found that she preferred to travel alone most of the time because she'd always get quality sleep or just...relax. She found that impossible with her family but not in a bad way.

Kimi had rented a private jet because they all knew that it would be hell trying to get the entire family through a commercial flight and Kimi just wanted it to be easy for Anneli's last race of the season. It was also the first time that Elijah would be joining them and Anneli still wasn't sure what her father's standpoint on it would be.

In private, he didn't want Anneli to have a boyfriend at all but he was always pleasant enough around them both. Minttu just blamed it on a thing most fathers did when they wanted to protect their daughters so Anneli just agreed with her.

Anneli's mother wasn't flying with them, even though Kimi and Minttu didn't mind, but it wasn't a surprise. Anneli's mother would be flying in with her husband instead and didn't want to impose on the family.

On the flight there, Rianna forced Anneli to sit and watch both of the mamma Mia movies. Anneli didn't mind but she wanted to nap (another perk when she travelled alone). Anneli rather liked musicals so she picked up on the songs quickly and even enjoyed singing so it was less painful than it seemed. It just made Anneli think of Fernando Alonso, who she had spoken to a few times as a child and again when she had been in the F1 paddock. He could be a funny guy if you got to know him.

"Anneli, what are you thinking about?" Elijah questioned, his swiss accent coming out.

"Nothing interesting," Anneli hummed.

"You looked very spacey," Elijah replied.

"No worry, Elijah, she stares into space often," said Minttu, English slightly broken up.

It was rare for her to speak in English. After all, she was Finnish too and her whole family spoke that. However, Elijah couldn't speak their native language so they adapted to English for him.

"It means she is thinking of something smart," Kimi corrected as Robin climbed onto his lap.

"It was not a smart thought," Anneli replied. "I was just thinking of ways to annoy Fernando."