Ch 3

It's the day I start my new job and just as I'm about to get ready to leave the babysitter calls and cancels last minute again. Sighing in frustration I run a hand through my hair tugging at it a little knowing I desperately need this job but I don't have anyone else to watch my kids. Checking the time I make the decision to bring them with me I quickly helping them get dressed and pack a few things to occupy them before rushing to the car buckling both of the kids into their car seats securely before getting in the drivers seat and drive to the entertainment company I was told to go to. Once I arrive at the company I quickly park and get out quickly unbuckling the two kids grabbing their bag of things slinging it over my shoulder before I pick Reese up settling her on my hip and grab Kaden's hand rushing to the front door I showing the security guard the email from the company he letting us in I giving him a quick thank you before heading inside rushing to the elevator. Once I reach the floor I was told to go to I lead Kaden out of the elevator then head down the hall to the room I was told to go to I giving a little knock before turning the handle and open the door stepping in anxiously. Spotting about eleven boys standing in front of me I set Reese down beside me before giving a polite bow. "I'm so sorry I'm late I had something come up last minute." Before anyone can speak up I hear Kaden's voice it filled with excitement. "Mr Jacob!" I look at my son in confusion before I see who he's pointing at surprised to see the guy who helped out at the award show. "Oh. Hello. I didn't know we would be working together." He gives me a curious look. "Me neither. And I didn't catch your name last time we spoke." I immediately give a sheepish look. "Sorry. I'm Kai. Kai Lee." He gives me a reassuring smile. "It's fine. I'm Jacob by the way. Jacob Bae." I go to say something when I hear someone clear their throat I turning around to see the other ten boys giving us confused curious looks. "Mind telling us how you two know each other?" I give an answer looking a little shy. "I had to bring my kids to the award show last week and when I was performing as a backup dancer he helped my kids find the bathroom and made sure they were safe and everything which I'm very grateful for." Jacob gives me a sheepish smile waving it off. "It's no big deal. Anyways what brings you here today?" I perk up and a smile comes to my face. "I'll be your guys choreographer for the time being. And I'm honestly sorry about bringing my kids with me the babysitter cancelled just as I was about to leave." I'm reassured by the members that it's fine and they don't mind. Feeling a little relieved I immediately turn my head to where the kids are running around the room. "Guys come on and I'll set you up a play area." They stop running before rushing over to me I heading to the very back of the room and set out a blanket along with their toys then hand over some noise canceling headphones. "Here don't take these off until daddy says so okay. I don't want the music to hurt your ears." They nod and take the headphones putting them on I giving a smile and a thumbs up before heading to the front of the room. "Alright let's start on this choreography." I help the boys get into a starting position before going over the moves they picking it up pretty quickly.