Ch 11

As we drive I feel both anxious and excited I looking curious as we stop at the park Jacob parking the car. He then gets out and I also get out following him to the trunk curiously. He opens the trunk and grabs a blanket with a picnic basket underneath it he grabbing the basket and blanket then shuts the trunk. He then grabs my hand and starts leading me through the park and up a hill to a large tree. He then sets the basket down and spreads the blanket out before motioning for me to take a seat I doing so with a little smile. He follows my lead and grabs the basket pulling out some cups and a bottle of juice along with some strawberries and grapes. I smile taking a cup when he pours some of the juice and take a sip sighing happily. "This is a perfect idea. No people around for you to be spotted or for us to be judged and nothing expensive that will make me uncomfortable." He smiles down at me his eyes shining. "I was hoping you'd like it." I smile and lean over kissing his cheek. "I love it. Thank you." He grins happily and I steal a strawberry taking a bite making a soft noise of content. We then start talking about our different hobbies and interests it like we've known each other for years. I then look up at the sky and immediately smile in awe when I see the stars and the moon shining down on us. "It's so beautiful." I hear him give a soft "yeah" and turn to look at him only to blush when I see him staring at me instead. I go to lower my head to hide when he gently lifts my chin up with his hand I looking into his eyes and swallow a little when I get lost in them. We continue to stare at each other until he slowly moves closer and closer until our faces are inches apart. Making a split second decision I decide to give into to my feelings and lean forward pressing our lips together in a soft kiss. He immediately kisses back I moving as close as possible to him the kiss soon turning heated he taking control. I whimper and carefully straddle his lap the kiss desperate and passionate I letting out a little gasp as his hands run over me I immediately letting out a little whine. He pulls away a little to breathe I panting a little and look at him with an expression of want. He swallows as I lean down and nip at his neck placing a kiss to his pulse point he gripping onto my hips a little tightly. "You need to stop we're in public." I pull away with a pout then lean forward pecking his lips mumbling softly. "Then let's go somewhere that isn't public." He swallows looking into my eyes. "Are you sure?" I nod saying seriously. "I'm sure Jacob." He nods then gently nudges me. "You'll have to let me up so we can put everything away." I pout but get off him and help him pack the food and everything away before we head back to the van. Once we put the basket in the back and get in I shift a little in anticipation as we go to my apartment. As soon as we park I unbuckle and get out of the car waiting for Jacob grabbing ahold of his hand as soon as he gets close and lead him inside after unlocking the door. I then close the door behind us we taking our shoes off and then I turn to Jacob gently pulling him down into a heated kiss. He kisses back eagerly and I carefully start walking backwards leading him to my bedroom. Once we enter my room and I close the door I'm gently pinned against it and I let out a little whimper when he pulls away a little and starts kissing down my neck. Shivering I let out a moan of pleasure as he starts sucking on a certain part of my neck. "J.... Jacob please." He slowly pulls away before he gently scoops me up into his arms and starts carrying me over to my bed where we spend the night entangled in each other.