Ch 5

The next morning I'm getting ready for work and am trying to get in contact with the babysitter who won't answer my messages or calls so I give up with a little sigh. Seeing my kids playing in the floor I get their attention. "Come on guys you're going to come to work with me again." They look at each other with smiles before hurriedly getting to their feet I raising an eyebrow but am glad they aren't complaining or anything. "Go get some toys to play with and we'll go." They rush to their bedrooms in excitement and I shake my head a little feeling annoyed and angry at the flaky sitter who's always been unreliable but she's the only sitter I could find. Snapping out of it when the kids rush back to me with two bags of toys I smile softly and after grabbing them a few snacks I lead them to the car buckling them into their carseats then immediately drive to the entertainment company. Once I park I help the kids out of the car then grab their bags and start leading them to the practice room they opening the door and rush inside happily. "Guys you can't just burst in without permission!" They stop and lower their heads apologizing softly the guys smiling softly and Sangyeon speaks up reassuringly. "It's okay they didn't mean any harm." I sigh a little before saying apologetically. "I'm sorry I brought them again. My sitter isn't responding to any of my messages or calls and I can't find anyone else." Jacob immediately gives me a reassuring look. "It's okay they didn't bother us yesterday and were very well behaved." I bite my lip a little holding it between my teeth. "Are you sure?" Jacob goes to say something when Eric speaks up the others agreeing. "It's fine. You can't help it your sitter won't respond and you're a good dad. We appreciate you being concerned and asking if it's okay but we don't mind." I immediately relax and let out a little breath of relief. "Thank you. Let me get the kids set up and then we'll get started." I head to the back of the room and set up a little play area before going back to the front of the room and start going over more of the choreography with the members. After two and a half hours I call for a break then excuse myself to the bathroom and once I'm done and wash my hands I start to head back to the practice room when I hear my kids giggles and laughs I immediately becoming curious and walk in blinking when I see my kids playing with the guys with Reese and Jacob wearing crowns and the others have plastic swords. Raising an eyebrow I say in slight amusement. "What's going on here?" My kids turn to me and Reese immediately runs over in excitement handing over the crown on her head. "Here daddy you be the princess and mr Jacob is the prince!" I blink but take the crown and reluctantly put it on and let myself be dragged over where I'm made to sit down Kaden who's supposedly a dragon is guarding me while the other members are knights that have to attack each other to get into the castle. I watch in amusement as everything plays out until Jacob starts to "defeat" the dragon Kaden dramatically dropping to the floor playing dead. Trying not to giggle I smile as Jacob approaches I saying dramatically. "Oh my hero!" He grins and Reese calls out demandingly. "You have to carry him away mr Jacob! It's the rules!" I blink and immediately go to protest when Jacob puts the sword down and scoops me up into his arms bridal style making me yelp in surprise my arms going around his neck for support making me blush as he smiles down at me I feeling butterflies in my stomach. Swallowing I hear giggles making me snap out of it and I turn my head seeing Kaden and Reese watching us with big smiles on their faces giggling in amusement. Feeling a little embarrassed I clear my throat a little. "Um you can put me down now." He silently sets me down I slowly pulling away from him completely and turn my attention to the other members. "Alright let's get back to practice." The kids immediately whine a little I giving them a slight look. "We have to get back to work guys I'm sorry. Go play with your other toys." They pout but listen and I sigh a little before ushering the guys back into position and start practicing again.