The girl who served

Y/N woke up to a peculiar sound. It was the flapping of a bird by her window. She ignored it as birds flap their wings all the time. Why should she bother herself with something as trivial as this.

Flap Flap Flap! It went. Louder and louder the volume of the wings beating up and down was. Y/N continue to ignore it until.
THUD THUD CRACK. Getting up with a quickness that would make a blue rodent jealous, she turned to face the window.

Out through the transparent looking glass of her room was... an owl. This bird carrying a peculiar letter seemed to have repeatedly smashed its wings against the glass til a crack seem to form.

Fearing the continuation of said glass-assault,Y/N quickly opened grabbed the latch and open the window. Upon seeing the barrier of invisible wall lifted, the brown owl stared at Y/N and spat the letter in its mouth at her face. Then turned to leaving, side-eying the human as it fluttered away as if didn't try to break in.

Dazed after seeing the avian show clear disgust, she slowly took the letter ,a slightly beige piece of precisely folded paper with a crest with four divisions and a slightly asymmetrical red wax stamp sealing it, from on top of the bedsheets.

Ripping of letter open she read the words:

Miss Y/N L/N
We are proud to inform you that you have been accepted to attend our prestigious school for young people with a great aptitude for magic. It's imperative that you attend at shall be picked up by a teacher in a few weeks time. Your parents are aware and were the ones who applied you to this school.
Oh look at me, I haven't introduced myself, I'm Professor Albus Dumbledore, Headmaster of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
You're a witch Y/N.