MURICA WAND

Hagrid, Harry and myself are now walking down some kind of... wizard's street.
"What's the place called again... 'vertical backstreet' or 'horizontal pathway'" I say with a more or less deadpan voice.
"It's Diagon Alley Y/N for the seventh time" Harry rebuttals slightly annoyed at my either terrible memory or jokes.

"We are here kiddo's" Hagrid stops us in front of a pet shop. "Here we are, time for you to get your very own familiar". We look around faced with three types animals, an owl, a cat and a toad.
"Here you are to choose a familiar that will accompany you on your journey"

I stare at the creatures.
'Ok Professor Oak. No but why is this sounding like Pokémon? Wait does Pokémon even exist now' I think to myself.

Harry walks around before spotting a white owl and staring at it. They gaze into each others eyes, their retinas glistening. They, both Harry and the owl, feeling a connection, a deep understanding with each other that is unexplainable by words or the uninitiated. A feeling that can only be emphasised as lov-.

'I thought such a descriptive scene but they probably just looking at each other. OR ARE THEY? Probably not'

"Y/N aren't you going to get a familar?" Hagrid asks me. I stare at the animals available, a toad, cat and an owl. 'What would I need a toad for? Emotional Support toad? I understand the cat and owl though.'

"Hagrid I would like... none of them." I say bluntly, the surprise and confusion written on their faces. Ignoring them I decide to just walk outside and wait for them to finish purchasing.

Time passes and now Hagrid, Harry and myself are closing up our little shopping spree with a shop that sells wands. Walking in we are immediately hit with that antique-old person smell along with the new-book aroma. New-wand aroma? We walk up to the owner.

"Hey Garrick. How are ya? Got a couple ol' students wanting to get their wands!" Hagrid say boisterously like always as he shoves Harry and I in front of him to face the wand maker.

"Ahh so you two must be the new students." He says with a tone of curiosity. He then zeros-in on Harry "Ahh i know just the wand for you". He then proceeds to pull out several wands for Harry which react violently.

"Hahaha WOW LITTL' POTTER GETTING REJECTED BY A STICK. IMAGINE COULD NEVER BE ME!" I laugh, not even trying to hide any joy I find in his suffering.

My laughter went on for a full one minute til I decided to show Harry how it's done.
"Harry, babe, watch and learn how a true wizard gets a wand" I say as I walk up to Ollivander and request for my wand. He brings a wand made of cedar wood, with blue lines and runes inscribed in it. It was beautiful. Ollivander slowly hands me the wand and I decide to work my magic.

"Oh beautiful wand, look at that stem of yours, it's truly exquisite just like your beautiful dark runes that remind of the midnight sky I see every night from my room. The myriad of stars pale in comparison to your appeara-" I get cut short as the wand begins to float at straight up shot me with a bright light that forced me to unhand it.

"Ok ok I get it. I've been humbled ok just stop!" I shout under the barrage of attacks.
"What did I do to you?" I shout which causes the shots to cease. The wand turns to Harry and then back at me before it releases another round of shots.

"This ain't America! What! Do you want me to apologise to Harry? Fine I apologise ok, happy?" The assault of spells decrease til coming to a complete halt. 'BISH THIS WAND GOT PISSY AT ME OVER HIM. THE BLATANT FAVOURITISM' I think to myself as I grab the wand.