THE DESTINY

I changed my world for you...You changed your life in search of me...When Destiny brought you to me...I again tried to change my path...but I forget that I can change anything but not our friendship which is constant...

CHAPTER 1: THE DESTINY

Lucknow...

CID bureau...

The total bureau was filled with voices of the officers present there who were talking about the happy yet sad news said by their deary ACP...

A charming, handsome, well built, tall 28 years old young man of fair complexion wearing blue shirt and black jeans entered the bureau...

Upon seeing him all officers stopped their talks and then stood up from their place with...

The officers (simultaneously): Good morning Daya sir...

Yes...of course...the charming officer was none other than Daya...

He smiled broadly with...

Daya (in polite tone): Good morning...

He then moved towards his desk while the other officers looked at each other as if asking other to say the matter to Daya...

Daya who was keeping his belongings on the table noticed his fellow colleagues antics...

Daya (in polite tone): kya hua...mujh se kuch keha na hai tum logo ko...

One officer (immediately): haan sir...nahi...nahi...sir...kuch nahi...

Daya (in confusion): aree...kya haan...kya nahi...kuch hua hai kya...bolo...

Another officer (in low tone): sir...wo...aaj hume ek saath bahot acchi aur bahot buri khabar mili hai ACP sir se...

Daya frowned a bit with...

Daya (in a managed tone): accha...aur wo kya?

ACP of Lucknow CID...Ranveer entered the scene with...

ACP Ranveer (in polite tone): acchi khabar tho mai hi duga...

Seeing Ranveer coming everyone wished him...

Ranveer wished them back and moved towards Daya with...

ACP Ranveer (in happy tone): Congratulations Daya...tume promotion Mila hai...as Senior Inspector...aaj se tum Sr I Daya ho...

Daya was stunned hearing Ranveer's words...

He really didn't get how to react...

He got a promotion...He got a credit for his sincerity and hard work...

He was feeling so happy...

But at the same time suddenly his heart was filled with some void...

Yes...void...in our happiness we always think about the people we love the most...

Same wise Daya's heart started to think about some persons...

Unknowingly tears appeared in his eyes remembering the persons which he cleared immediately before anyone could notice it...

Daya plastered a smile on his face with...

Daya (in a managed tone): thank you so much sir...aapke Sikh aur guidance ke wajase hi yeh Mila hai mujhe...thank you so much...

Ranveer patted Daya's shoulder with...

ACP Ranveer (in proud tone): beta...yeh..tere mehnat...tere imandari ka pal hai...I know how hard you worked and still working...I am so happy...and...I am so proud of you my boy...