THE CONCEALED CHANGE

Thank you to those who voted and reviewed the previous chapter....

I hope you all will continue to support the story...

I changed my world for you...You changed your life in search of me...When Destiny brought you to me...I again tried to change my path...but I forget that I can change anything but not our friendship which is constant...

CHAPTER 7: THE CONCEALED CHANGE

ACP (in pacifying tone): Mam...gabarayiye mat...Abhijeet ek doctor hai...wo kuch nahi hone dega aapke beti ko...

The whole CID team exchanged a glance in shock hearing ACP's revelation...

Daya too looked at ACP in jerk...

He was not surprised to hear Abhijeet being a doctor because he already guessed the same in his mind seeing Abhijeet's antics till then...

But he was confused yet shocked because ACP was aware of that but he didn't reveal it to them...

Why?At the same time the ambulance arrived at the place...

They carefully shifted the girl to the ambulance and rushed to the hospital...

After sometimes...

At the hospital...

The CID team and the girl's relatives rushed inside the hospital while carrying the girl in the stretcher...

While nearing the OT a doctor seeing Abhijeet exclaimed in a hurry as...

The doctor (in a hurry): Abhijeet aagaye tum log...

Abhijeet (in a hurry): is everything ready Dev ?...

Dev (in polite tone): haan...sab ready...

Abhijeet (in serious tone): thanks Dev...I'll manage from here...

Suddenly another doctor named Mihir entered the scene with...

Mihir (in anger): who are you to manage Dr Abhijeet...you have resigned your job here...and...

Abhijeet ignoring his words turned towards the nurse...

Abhijeet (in firm tone): Nurse...patient ko andar leke jayiye...bikar ke baatao ke liye bikul time nahi hai humare paas...fast...

Saying this Abhijeet rushed inside the OT with the injured girl leaving Mihir boiling in anger...

Dev smirked while unintentionally a smile erupted in Daya's face seeing Abhijeet's attitude towards Mihir...

Seeing Abhijeet vanish from the spot...

The man (in rage): Dr Dev...what the hell is happening here...yeh aadmi humare hospital mai kissi patient ko treat kaise kar raha hai...haan...

Dev (in calm tone): waise hi Dr Mihir...jaise aapke bula ne paye...kal apna kaam sab chod aake surgery kar ke ek bacchi ko bachaya tha wo...

Daya looked at Dev in a jerk hearing that...

Now he understood where Abhijeet was yesterday and what was the emergency...

Dr Mihir (in sarcastic tone): ohhhh...please...kal ke situation alag tha...hume ek Neuro surgeon ke jaruraat tha urgently...issliye hi bulaya hum ne...par...isska yeh matlab nahi na ki wo yahan roz aake apna raj chalaye...

Dev (in sarcastic tone): ohhh...jab aapke wo so called world's best neuro surgeon ne world ke worst galati kar ke ek bacchi ke jaan ke saath khilwad kiya...tab usse theek kar ne ke liye yehi neuro surgeon aap na saare kaam chod ke aana chahiye...but jab wo khud kissiko treat kare tho galat...wahhh...kya logic hai...