THE MYSTERY

Thank you to those who voted and reviewed the previous chapter....

I hope you all will continue to support the story...

I changed my world for you...You changed your life in search of me...When Destiny brought you to me...I again tried to change my path...but I forget that I can change anything but not our friendship which is constant...

CHAPTER 3: THE MYSTERY

Abhijeet (in confusion): ek minute...haan...maine aise unnke saath kyu kiya...why?

Yes...now only this question is raised in his mind...

For the first time in his life he has behaved with a stranger like this...

He literally threatened a stranger to do everything...

Yes...he knows that he did everything out of concern but his reaction to the stranger's each and every action was totally a thing of disbelief...

Suddenly another one question was raised in his mind...

Abhijeet (in confusion): hum ne sab kiya...theek hai...par unnone sab manna...wo kaise...

Abhijeet's train of thoughts was disturbed by the ringing of his phone...

His face turned nervous in seconds seeing the caller ID as ACP sir...

He attended the call in a hurry with...

Abhijeet (in stammering tone): Good morning sir...haan sir...mai pauch gaya hu...niche hi hu...yes sir...I am coming sir...okay sir...

He cut the call and signed with...

Abhijeet (in a sarcastic tone): chalo Abhijeet babu...apne idiotic harkat ke nateeja dekh ne ka wakt aagaya hai...chalo jaldi...

He then parked his car in the parking lot and rushed upstairs...

On the other side....

Inside the bureau....

All officers were doing their respective work in their respective table except Freddy who was looking at the doorstep anxiously...

Daya entered the bureau with a warm smile...

Seeing him everyone stood up and was about to wish him but stopped abruptly seeing the bandages in his forehead and hand...

Freddy nodded his head in disappointment as if he already expected this...

Others moved towards Daya with...
Rajat (in worry): sir...kya hua...yeh chot kaise laga aapko?

Sachin (in worry): haan sir...kal shaam tho aap theek the...phir...

Daya (in pacifying tone): areee...yaar tum log shant hojao...yeh tho...bas...

Freddy who was silent till then moved towards Daya with...

Freddy (in worry): mujhe tho aap ko bureau mai Naa dekh ke hi shaq hogaya tha ki Aisa hi kuch hua hoga...issliye maine phone Kiya aapko...aur dekhiye mere shaq sahi nikala...

Yes...Daya was the one who reached the bureau first as he always comes earlier than the reporting time...

Whenever they couldn't see Daya before them in the bureau...they could guess that Daya would be coming like this with injuries because of chasing the criminal or saving someone in trouble...

Rajat (in agreement): haan sir...Freddy ne pehale hi keha raha tha...issliye mai bhi wo file ke bahane call Kiya aapko...tab aap ne theek tak baat ki tho mujhe bhi laga ki...par aakir aap aise...