THE REVIVED SCAR

Thank you to those who voted and reviewed the previous chapter....

I hope you all will continue to support the story...

I changed my world for you...You changed your life in search of me...When Destiny brought you to me...I again tried to change my path...but I forget that I can change anything but not our friendship which is constant...

CHAPTER 8: THE REVIVED SCAR

Abhijeet (in soft tone): Daya...mai abhi aaya...tum gaadi mai hi rukho...hmmm...

Saying this he moved towards Naina while signalling something to her without noticing Daya's traumatized face...

Yes...traumatized face...Daya got frozen in shock upon seeing the place itself...

His breath got stuck in his lungs itself seeing the place which he never ever wanted to see again in his life...even in his wildest dream...

His sinuses turned irregular in no seconds and he started to breathe heavily...

The place triggered a dreadful memory buried deep inside his heart which started to play in front of his eyes as if it was happening live...in a repetition...

He could hear some voices echoing in his ears...

Daya closed his ears and eyes tightly as if trying to get rid of the live telecast...

But all his efforts were going in vain...

The scenes were playing again and again in his mind...

He could see the same ocean and bridge...

He could see 2 cars over the bridge...

Then he could see two men holding a boy resembling himself...

Yes...the boy he is seeing was none other than himself...

He was seeing himself as a young boy who was crying bitterly as...

"Mujhe chodiye Uncle...please...chodiye...Mumma ke paas jaana hai mujhe...please...jaane dijiye..."

Then he could see a hand from one among the 2 cars...

The hand asked one of the men to come near the car in action...

"Boss..."

" Maar do isse...isske laash tak nahi mil na chahiye...phek do isse paani mai..."

The man nodded and moved towards Daya who was shivering in fear...

They started to tie a heavy rock with Daya...

"Uncle...mujhe mere Mumma ke paas jaana hai...please mujhe jaane dijiye...please"

"Chup...bikul...chup..."

Daya shivered with the loud voice of the man...

Then the men dragged Daya to the edge of the bridge with the rock tied...

The hand from the car signalled them to throw the boy into the ocean...

The men nodded and threw the boy into the ocean with the rock even after lots of pleas...

Daya's blood froze in fear seeing the height from which he was falling...

He fell into the ocean with a force...

The water went inside his body through the nose and mouth in a rush...