THE NOSTALGIA

Thank you to those who voted and reviewed the previous chapter....

I hope you all will continue to support the story...

I changed my world for you...You changed your life in search of me...When Destiny brought you to me...I again tried to change my path...but I forget that I can change anything but not our friendship which is constant...

CHAPTER 4: THE NOSTALGIA

After a little talk with ACP...Abhijeet came out of the cabin and moved out of the bureau in total hurry...

Daya was looking at his way in confusion while others exchanged a glance seeing him going like this...

Rajat (in confusion): sir...kya hua...yeh aise kyu jaa rahe hai...
Daya (in tension): haan...wo koi personal emergency hai...(after a pause)...tum jao...kaam karo...

Rajat nodded and left towards his desk...

Daya sat on his chair and started to look at his file...

But he couldn't concentrate...his mind was totally occupied by Abhijeet's lie and his weird angry behaviour...and obviously his name...

Same day night....

At khurana Mansion....

Bhoomika was sitting on the couch while working something in the file...

Naina was sitting beside her mother with her books while intermittently asking some questions about the subject to her...

Atharv was sitting on the opposite couch while doing some work in laptop with a serious yet tensed face...

Bhoomika noticed his tensed face but couldn't ask anything because of the presence of her mother in law and daughter...

Bhoomika while looking at her watch...

Bhoomika (in polite tone): Atharv...Naina...Maa...time dekha...aap log tho dinner karo na...

Atharv (denied with): nahi Bhoomi...kaha na...Abbu ke aane ke baad hi khauga...

Naina (in agreement): maine bhi kaha na Mumma...aap khao na...saath mai Dadi ko bhi bula lo...

Gayatri who was reading a book till then...

Gayatri (in an annoyed tone): kyu Abbu ke fikar sirf tum dono ko hi hai...mujhe nahi...

Naina (in tease): accha...itna hi fikar hai tho...phir subha...bhai se mil ne bina mandir kyu chale gaye the...haan...

Gayatri (in an annoyed tone): mai naraz thi...

Naina (in tease): tho ab nahi ho...
Gayatri (in a firm tone): ab bhi hu...aur aage bhi rahugi...

Naina (in tease): accha...dekh the hai wo bhi...ki kab tak chal thi hai aapke yeh mai naraz hu movie...

Bhoomika (in a stern tone): Naina...chup..

Naina made a whatever face and started to look at the door step with...

Naina (in worry): yeh bhai hai kahan...raat ke 10 bajh rahi hai...abhi tak nahi aaye...phone bhi busy aarahi hai...

As the perfect coincidence Abhijeet entered the house while talking to someone over the phone...

Upon seeing his family sitting in the hall Abhijeet cut the call and moved towards them with a guilt face as he totally forgot to inform them about his late arrival today...

Bhoomika (in an annoyed tone): kahan the tum Abbu...kab se phone kar rahi thi...pehale uthaya nahi...phir busy...itna late kyu...aur...

Abhijeet moved towards his mother while holding his ears as...