'The Kabukimono' - 2

(3rd person)

Kazuha arrived in Inazuma by the side of Beidou. He's been psyching himself up for this during the whole trip. He's a wanted criminal returning to the place with a probable warrant out for his arrest. He's been sneaking onto Narukami Island. The white haired boy enjoys taking time to recognise how little things have changed since he left. Konda Village is the same, he's well acquainted with the Village Chief, they exchanged pleasantries before the Samurai set off once again. Kazuha heads towards to Inazuma City. He must lay low, don't make a scene, don't attract the attention of a single member of the Tri-Commission.

He ambles aimlessly around the coasts and beaches, avoiding people. The wind is now screaming at him to be even more wary than he already is being. That new person is definitely not trustworthy. That's all Kazuha knows. He could be walking right past this person. Speaking of that, he feels as if he's being watched.

There's been a set of cold eyes on him ever since he stepped off of The Crux. The gaze is cold, heartless if you will. That would explain itself.

-

The Balladeer has been pushed to hide his features as of now. The citizens of Inazuma have seen many different creatures, from youkai to sprits, and gods of the like, but a humanoid puppet that speaks, would shake them up.

The purple haired boy walks the streets, observing the differences between Kannazuka and Narukami. Inazuma city is civilised, Tatarasuna used to be. Now all that's left if the wreckage of the Mikage Furnace, maybe someone will make an attempt to help the poor people working on it. It's a wasteland of Electro, Balethunder engulfs the whole area. It's uninhabitable. The Balladeer wishes he felt something towards it. The place he resided, with the poor child, completely ruined.

His life as the Kabukimono was recorded in history books, if someone ever took to reading the ancient 'folktales' of the lands of Inazuma than they'd probably discover an unnerving amount about the Kabukimono. The Balladeer has gone by many names. He knows not what to call himself. The Balladeer? Kunikuzushi? The Kabukimono? Scaramouche? As far as anyone else knows, he's the Balladeer. Nothing else. A heartless puppet.

The Balladeer has taken a notice to a particular Inazuman. A white-haired boy with that familiar red streak blazing in his hair. That's clearly the descendant of the prestigious Kaedahara Clan. The Balladeer has been keeping a watchful eye on him. The boy is a poet, he bares a vision, something The Balladeer has wished he owned himself. He bares an Anemo vision. The Harbinger wishes to know more about this boy. Alas, he doesn't know how to approach him. His heart doesn't tell him anything. After all, it's not there, at all. His damaged brain doesn't know either, this harbinger doesn't know how to talk to people, no one has really wanted to talk to him in over 480 years. He has no idea what to do in these situations.

The Balladeer resorts to quietly observing him from the side. Watching what he does, his movements, his sword art, his hand crafted Katana. He watches everything this mortal does. Scaramouche's interest has taken a liking to this boy.

-

Kazuha suppresses the feeling of being watched and continued on walking, the wind shows him rain. He knows not where he can stay tonight but he knows that he must be careful. Someone's watching him. He knows.

"Hello? Who's there?" - Kazuha

He calls out to the mysterious person, or perhaps thing would be a better word. Much to Kazuha's thoughts, he got no reply.

"Come out. I come in peace" - Kazuha

He calls out once again, half expecting a reply but he knew this person wouldn't say anything.