Forbidden Love - 13 (TW : Death)

(S)

No.

This isn't happening.

It can't be happening...

No...
No no no no no no no no

"What wrong puppet boy? Has your little friend faced the consequences?" Childe said from behind me.

Standing up, keeping my head down low, I switch my to my human form, if Kazuha dies here, so do I. I press my hands to Childe's neck, remembering my past, the things that've brought me here, Ei, Niwa, that... child... and Kazuha... I summon the strength from every corner of this fake mortal body.

Childe's mask is broken, revealing his eyes, they look almost inhuman. His face twists from confidence to fear as I send countless volts of lightning through his bloodstained form.

He sinks to his knees but not before delivering a final blow. Not to Kazuha this time, but to me.

With the last slivers of life left in him he sends a blade of electro through my stomach. I braced myself for the impact.

It hurts...
It hurts a lot....

Is this what death is like...?

A stream of blood falls out of my mouth, I walk slowly over to Kazuha. I try and fail to keep standing upright. I sink to my knees, tears flow down Kaedahara's face, like waterfalls on Watatsumi Island. I pick him up in my arms, like he usually does to me, except this time, I don't feel weak, I don't feel pathetic.

I feel nothing but sadness.

Kazuha pulls himself up to my face as I fall to where my back lays on the damp sand. We lay there, holding each other, I lean into his face, kissing him one last time before all the strength I had left fades away. We could've sat like that forever, crying alongside one another, or it could've only been a few minutes before a heard two screams from bystanders walking past, one was just a normal citizen, the other a soldier of the Kujou Commission.

They both run over to Kazuha and I, disregarding Childe as he held replicas of the spears that pierced through us.

Then... I don't know, I hold Kazuha as tightly as I can, and he returns the favour.

"I promise... I'll f-find you in the n-next life... n-no m-matter what I am... or where we are... I-I promise I'll love you just as m-much as I do n-now...." I whispered to him through the stabbing pain I felt.

"And I'll find you too.... I'll love you until we die in every life we live... we'll live them together" Kazuha whispers back.

I was about to open my mouth and say something when my vision went black and Kazuha stopped talking.

(3rd)

When they were taken from their place on the beach, people had tried to bury them separately but couldn't, they'd held each other too tightly at the time of their death. Due to this, the two boys were buried together. The Inzumans managed to out at least some of their judgment for this Fatui harbinger aside when they were told this.

A boy that previously thought he was incapable of feeling human emotions managed to surpass limits seen before because of his sheer love for the other. The love they shared when carried into even when the two were both gone.

Soldiers wept as the sight went they saw, although they didn't shed their own loved ones, they cried for this couple. Their live was chaotic and short-lived but it was happy and the two males couldn't have asked for anything better.

The duo were buried inside the cave surrounding the Shakkei Pavilion as there was signs of a camp that seemed to belong to them. When trying to figure out the names of these two soldiers asked around about Kaedahara, eventually finding out that his name was Kazuha.

They had asked Captain Beidou, she told them both the Balladeer's name which she has overheard that his actual name, was Kunikuzushi. She knew that he was a harbinger too.

Their headstone was engraved with the words, 'Kunikuzushi, the 6th Fatui Harbinger and Kaedahara Kazuha, the last remaining member of the Kaedahra Clan. Lovers who will stay together even when the are both long gone'

Captain Beidou came to visit the grave often, so did members of the Crux Fleet.

Although Kazuha and Kunikuzushi knew that their love was out of place, they never thought it would end so soon.

Deep down they both know, the emotion they shared was forbidden.

Forbidden love...

The End