✨CHARACTERS✨

Jeon Jungkook CEO of Jeon Co

Jeon Jungkook
CEO of Jeon Co. He is the youngest and the most successful CEO of Korea. He is usually very straightforward and cold but he is sweet, polite and helpful towards his family and friends. He knows how to convince people and handle someone. He has a lot of attitude and loves himself as much as he loves black and his work. His father now stays at home since Jungkook is handling Jeon Co. and his mother has her own jwellery brand 'Black & White Stone'. He is not very much interested in girls like a playboy but yes he's had relationships before.
Age:- 23

Jennie KimJennie is an interior and accessory designer and an event planner

Jennie Kim
Jennie is an interior and accessory designer and an event planner. She specialises in wedding planning. She has seen some things in her childhood related to financials that made her think that money is the most important thing in life and it can buy happiness (true though). She is Jisoo's sister. Her parents are professors in seoul international university. Her mother teaches Literature and her father teaches singing and dance. She is polite, sweet and very smart. She is pretty also but never had a relationship before.
Age:- 24

Park Jimin He is the owner of the seoul hospital and the CEO of Park Industries

Park Jimin
He is the owner of the seoul hospital and the CEO of Park Industries. He is very polite, funny and sweet to everyone. He is very flirtatious also but harmless. He has a happy go lucky nature. His father was the president of Park Fashion industry and his mother is a scientist in the chemistry department in seoul hospital. He believes in soulmates and true love and is finding his 'the one'. He has a lot of attitude also.
Age:- 24