4.

(Cutie People☝️)

In the hospital:-

Rosé found herself at a crossroads of desperation and hope. Her son, Min-young, faced a daunting medical condition, and the weight of the financial burden pressed heavily on her shoulders. "Who are you?" A sly smirk played on Jimin's lips as he responded, "I am Park Jimin, and I may have a solution for you-a way to earn the money needed for your son's operation." Caught between skepticism and a glimmer of hope, Rosé cautiously stepped back, prompting Jimin to assure her, "Really." With a skeptical gaze, she challenged him, "First wipe off that smirk and then we'll talk." "Very well, text me when you get time, Bye." Jimin said and then went outside the hospital because he got a text from his mother which said that she was standing outside, waiting for her sons. Taehyung, who had been watching the them, followed Jimin as he departed.

As Rosé examined the card, determination etched on her face and she muttered, "Whoever this Park Jimin is, as long as he can provide a way to save Min-young, I'm willing to meet him."

After attending some more patients, Lisa proceeded to confer with the senior doctors at the hospital regarding Minyoung's case. The results of the conducted tests were handed over to her, initiating a discussion among her and her colleagues concerning the necessary facilities and details surrounding the impending operation. Finally, after all the work is done Lisa went home.

In JenLisoo's House:- (Time:- 9:30 PM)

Lisa turned the key in the lock, pushing the door open to find her Jisoo unnie busy in the kitchen. The enticing aroma of a home-cooked meal filled the air. "Hey unnie," Lisa greeted, receiving a bite-sized offering from Jisoo. "Let me guess - you got the job, didn't you?" Jisoo emerged from the kitchen, confirming Lisa's suspicions. "Yes, Lalisa. Kim Jisoo is now a senior designer at Earth Con, one of the top architectural firms in Korea." Lisa, beaming with pride, hugged Jisoo from behind. "I'm so proud of you, Kim Jisoo. We have to celebrate!" Jisoo, still focused on her cooking, nodded. "Absolutely. I brought food but we'll save the drinks for Saturday night. Tomorrow is my first day at work, I can't be drunk tonight. Now, go freshen up." Lisa released her embrace and headed to her room, urging Jisoo to call Jennie.

Lisa entered her room and placed her belongings on the bed, she refreshed herself in the bathroom. Returning to the kitchen, Lisa sat down on a clean shelf, soaking in the ambiance while enjoying the song "Inner Child" by V and engrossing herself in a book, "The Love Hypothesis."

(This was the second book I read when I started reading. It's a captivating book, worth checking out.)

Meanwhile, Jisoo dialed Jennie's number, and on the other end, Jennie answered.

Jennie:- Hey Unnie. What's up
Jisoo:- Don't hey me. Where the fuck are you?
Jennie:- I am on the way. Wait for 10 minutes.
Jisoo:- Okay fine. Bye.
Jennie:- Bye.

After setting her phone aside, Jisoo resumed her culinary endeavors. Approximately 20 minutes later, Jennie arrived home, having already changed into more comfortable attire. She emerged from her room and wandered into the kitchen, opting for a refreshing glass of water. As she opened the bottle and poured its contents, she noticed that Jisoo had completed cooking, but the aftermath left the kitchen in disarray.

Jennie went outside and found Lisa and Jisoo patiently waiting at the dining table. Seating herself, she joined the duo. "Jisoo Kim, this kitchen is a total mess. I am not liking this." she remarked. Jisoo, still savoring her meal, retorted, "If it bothers you that much, feel free to clean it. I'm exhausted." Jennie gave her a side eye. "Fine." Lisa, eavesdropping on the exchange, chuckled, observing Jennie's expressive face. "Unnie, you and I both know that Kim Jisoo can cook in the kitchen but she is not aware about cleaning up the kitchen afterwards." Jennie sighed dramatically, "Agreed." Jisoo rolled her eyes, "Shut up, Lalisa." "You hush, Jisoo turtle rabbit Kim," Lisa retorted, eliciting a gasp from Jisoo and laughter from Jennie.