2.

(Jennie's Office ☝️)

In Jennie's company:-

After coming out of the park, Jennie first went to her home, changed clothes and then went to her office.

Jennie runs a company called KIM JEWELS AND EVENTS in which there are interior & accessory designers and event planners

Jennie runs a company called KIM JEWELS AND EVENTS in which there are interior & accessory designers and event planners. Her father had left some money for her which she used for opening her company. It's not a very big company but everyone knows about the co.

Jennie entered her office and went to the 5th floor. Her office and the other senior designer's office were there. Jennie walked while talking to the receptionist. "Good morning Nayeon. Please send Hwasa, Nancy, Jihyo and Joy to my office." Nayeon is Jennie's friend since college. She is in the wedding planning department but she sits at the receptionist's desk also. She is able to do her work from there only because hardly anyone comes there. "Okay Jennie." Nayeon said while picking up the landline phone. Nayeon dialed their number and told them to go to Jennie's office.

Hwasa and Nancy are accessory designers & Joy and Jihyo are interior designers. Jennie called them to discuss about some project.

"Good morning Jennie." All the 4 designers wished. "Good morning everyone." Hwasa and Joy sat down meanwhile Nancy and Jihyo stood in front of Jennie. "So, about the latest jwellery range that's coming out. What is the status?" Jennie asked Hwasa and Nancy. "We have made the designs, the manufacturing will start as soon as we get your approval." Nancy said. Jennie nodded "Alright and the exhibition that is going to happen tomorrow? What all stuff is being sent for the exhibition, I haven't received the list of items yet." "The list will be sent to you in 1 hour." Hwasa said. "Make it 30 minutes. Go and get the list ready. I don't have one hour." Jennie told Hwasa and Nancy. After saying yes, both of them went back to their working stations.

"Okay now, Joy and Jihyo. I suppose we have 3 projects right now?" Jennie is also an interior designer so she works with all the other interior designers only. "Yes Jennie." Both designers nodded. "Hmm, tell me about all the projects and we'll start working on them." Jihyo then started talking "Jennie, we have one office and 2 bunglows." "Alright in one hour, I will be sending a list informing who will start the new projects and who will be working on the ongoing projects. Tell your teams to be ready. We have a lot of work and this time we will have deadlines so no one can be lazy. You can go now." Jennie informed Joy and Jihyo. Both of them nodded and went outside the office while saying thanks to Jennie.

After having a conversation with the designers, Jennie went back to work immediately. This is how Jennie's everyday passes in the office. Working and visiting places to make and renovate.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Rosé's Botique:-