5.

In the Hybe Building:-

Lisa walked through the corridors of Hybe Entertainment, her heart racing with anticipation and a hint of nervousness. As she entered the building, she made her way to the reception area, her white coat billowing behind her. "Hello, I am Doctor Lisa from Seoul Hospital. I got a call-" Lisa began, but before she could finish, the receptionist cut her off, her expression filled with urgency. "Yes, yes, please come with me," the receptionist said, leading Lisa briskly down the hallway.

As they reached the practice room, Lisa's eyes widened at the sight before her. A crowd had gathered around someone who was lying unconscious on the couch. Pushing through the throng, Lisa's eyes landed on Kim Taehyung, popularly known as V. "Everybody, please step back so that the patient gets some space and air. I am a doctor. Please understand and step back" Lisa announced firmly, her voice cutting through the commotion. With the crowd now at a respectful distance, Lisa knelt beside Taehyung, her medical training kicking in. She checked his vital signs, assessing his pulse, breathing, and responsiveness. Relief flooded her as she confirmed that he was stable. "Is he okay?" Taehyung's manager, Gu-won, asked anxiously. Lisa met his gaze with reassurance. "His pulse is fine, and he's breathing. There's nothing to worry about. Please check his fever and tell me later. right now, prescribe some medication." As Gu-won fetched water, Lisa tended to Taehyung, administering care with precision and efficiency. With her guidance, Taehyung gradually regained consciousness, his confusion evident as he looked around. "I feel like everything is revolving around me. What happened?" Taehyung murmured, his voice shaky. "Here, eat this. Your sugar levels will rise, and you'll feel better." Lisa said, offering him a piece of chocolate. As Taehyung nibbled on the chocolate, Lisa advised him "I am writing some medicines. They have to be taken regularly, for three days. Time intervals are mentioned in prescription only. Don't skip meals. As far as I can see there are no symptoms of any serious disease. It's just not eating sufficient food and extra physical activity and obviously tiredness. Sir, you need to take care of yourself." Taehyung nodded and said "Thanks for the chocolate. I remember seeing you at Seoul Hospital. What's your name?" Taehyung asked, his gaze lingering on her. Lisa smiled warmly. "My name is Lalisa Manoban, but you can call me Lisa, sir." Their brief exchange left an impression on Taehyung, and he couldn't help but admire the compassionate doctor who had come to his aid. As Lisa prepared to leave, Taehyung called out to her, a hint of vulnerability in his voice. "Do you listen to my songs?" Lisa's response was immediate. "Of course, who in this whole would be so dumb that they wouldn't listen to your songs?" Taehyung chuckled  and said "Thank you Lisa-ssi." "No problem, sir. Take care of yourself." With a wave goodbye, Lisa exited the room, leaving Taehyung and Gu-won to reflect on the unexpected encounter with the caring doctor who had saved the day. 

"Seriously, Taehyung-ah? What was that?" Gu-won questioned, his tone filled with amusement and a hint of teasing. Taehyung maintained a stoic expression, attempting to brush off Gu-won's observation. "What? I just wanted to talk to her about something. You were standing there awkwardly and..." Gu-won cut him off, his knowing gaze piercing through Taehyung's facade. "You like her. Just admit it. You don't ever stare at any woman like this." With a frustrated huff, Taehyung rose from the sofa, gathering his belongings. "Is it so bad that I find someone attractive? Yes, she is pretty and quite hot too. So yeah, I do like her. Anyways, I am going home. Text me if something is scheduled. About the new album, I am going to start writing songs. Bye, Gu-won." Leaving Gu-won behind, Taehyung exited the building, his mind consumed with thoughts of the enigmatic Doctor Lisa. As he drove down the main road, his thoughts wandered back to their brief interaction, a smile tugging at the corners of his lips. At a red light, Taehyung spotted Lisa standing on the footpath, her attention focused on her phone. Seizing the opportunity to see her again, he honked his horn loudly, causing her to jump in surprise. Taehyung laughed on her reaction and  rolled down the window and beckoned her over. "Lisa-ssi, can I drop you home?" he offered, his voice laced with sincerity. Lisa shook her head "No, my cab is coming, I will go on my own. Although, you should not drive considering the fact that you just fainted 15 minutes ago." "Trust me, I am fine now. You should come inside." Taehyung opened the door of his car and signaled Lisa to enter inside "I really think you should come. I owe you, it's quite late and you came all the way from the hospital to treat me. Come on, it won't take a lot of time." Lisa sighed and got inside his car. "Thank you so much, Mr.Kim." She looked at Taehyung, who was staring at her and both of them became silent. Both of them kept looking into each other's eyes but someone blew the horn loudly from behind and Lisa averted her eyes from Taehyung. She looked down and said "I will tell you my address. Please start driving." Taehyung smiled and started driving towards Lisa's house. As they drove in comfortable silence, Taehyung stole glances at her whenever he could, captivated by her presence.