1.

IN THE PARK HOUSE:-

On a sunny Monday morning, Park Jimin's alarm went off at 7:30. After getting up, he changed into workout clothes and headed outside towards his brother Taehyung's room. Jimin cautiously opened the door to check if Taehyung had safely returned home. As a K-pop idol, Taehyung faced challenges, having attended an award function the previous night, returning home late. Approaching his brother's sleeping form, Jimin discovered that Taehyung was well but his alarms were persistently ringing from 7:00 to 9:00, every five minutes. Taking Taehyung's phone, Jimin turned off all alarms and placed the phone on charge. Gazing at his brother, he kissed Taehyung's forehead and whispered, "Sleep well, Taetae. You had a long day yesterday."

Exiting Taehyung's room, Jimin headed outdoors for a jog and some exercise. Upon returning home, he received a towel from the daily-standing maid at the gate, wiping off his sweat. Jimin then settled in the garden, indulging in his love for gardening among the approximately 140 plants he cared for. After a while, he returned to his room, took a refreshing shower, dressed, and prepared himself for the day ahead, getting ready to head to the office.

After getting ready, Jimin settled at the dining table, where two servants served him breakfast and fresh juice. After finishing, he went to the kitchen and summoned the head servant, Jinri.
"Jinri-ssi, come here" Jimin called, and Jinri bowed. "I've had my breakfast. First, clean the dishes. Second, Taehyung returned home late, so no breakfast for him; prepare a heavy brunch. Also, my mother will wake up in half an hour; give her breakfast. I'll be back in the evening. Clear?" Jinri nodded, "Yes sir, it's clear." "Good, take care of everything, Jinri," Jimin affirmed, nodding as he left. Meanwhile, Jinri took Jimin's utensils to the kitchen and began her work.

Ten minutes later, Jimin reached his office, greeted by bows from everyone. He took the lift to the 21st floor, where the receptionist Namjoon welcomed him. After exchanging bows, Jimin entered his office, where his secretary Hoseok and he greeted each other "good morning Hyung." "Good morning Jimin-ah." Hoseok briefed him on the day's schedule, gave him coffee, and left Jimin to his work.

Hoseok, Jimin's secretary, managed marketing and production. Despite the professional setting, their relationship was friendly, built on childhood friendship, shared schooling, dance classes, and college with Yoongi and Taehyung. Jimin and Hoseok studied chemistry, while Tae and Yoongi focused on music.

________________________________________________________________

Somewhere in Seoul:-

"Cut!" echoed the Director's command. The entire crew and audience erupted in cheers as KIM SEOKJIN rose from the sofa, heading into the dressing room. His manager removed his blazer, and the host followed him. "That was one hell of an interview, Jin. Thanks for tonight," expressed the host. Jin smiled, shaking hands. "Not a problem. Good night."

Sighing loudly, Jin sat in front of the mirror. "Bright, get me a glass of water. Chilled." As Bright fetched the water, Jin reflected. "Thanks, Bright." "I think now that the interview is done, you should go home. Your mother will be very angry; it's 6:32 in the morning," Bright suggested while packing Jin's things. Carrying their bags, he headed towards Jin's van. Jin muttered a silent curse, realizing his mother wouldn't be pleased with his early morning interview in chilly weather, considering her disapproval of his singing career.

Opening the van door, Jin sat inside. "Driver, we will go to my apartment today. Bright, tell him the address and the directions. I am sleeping; wake me up when we reach. Good night." "You sure, sir?" Bright confirmed. "Yes."

Serendipity ConnectionsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara