3.

(All of them have gone to Army now. I can't. I am dead. This is unacceptable. I can't. This year officially sucks. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭)

In Hybe Building:- (5:30pm)

Taehyung's new single, "Singularity" was playing on the speaker while he was was dancing.  The practice went for three hours. After the practice he went to his room when his manager came inside and told him that the costume designers are here for the costumes that he would wear in the new MV. He went and tried some outfits and then he was done for the day. He had already finished the shooting of the MV in the last 6 months. Working day and night. Tae hadn't slept properly since a lot of days so he was very tired. He finished all his work and now he was going back home.

While he was in his car he got a call from Jimin. Teahyung answered the call.

Jimin:- Hey Tae! Are you free from work?
Taehyung:- Yeah I am free. What's up?
Jimin:- Eomma called me, she told me to pick her up from the hospital. I was thinking we could meet there and then all of us could go to have dinner outside together or just go back home together. What say?
Taehyung:- Sure. Just reserve a table at a restaurant where there are not a lot of people. You know why.
Jimin:- Yup, not a problem. I just hope Eomma agrees.
Taehyung:- She will agree. It's not like we go outside and eat dinner everyday.
Jimin (chuckles):- Alright. Meet me outside the hospital. I know you don't wanna go in.
Taehyung:- Okay Bye.
Jimin:- Bye Tae.

Taehyung told the driver to go to the Seoul hospital. He played some soothing songs on his phone and closed his eyes for some time.

________________________________________________________________

In Jungkook's office:-  (7 PM)

Jungkook was doing his work when he got a call from Jin. He picked up the phone.

Jin:- Hello Kook.
Jungkook:- The busiest man after the president of Korea has got time to call  me. I am honoured.
Jin:- (sighs and rolls eyes) Let's meet somewhere. I was free today. I did relax at home. Now I want to eat something very nice for dinner. Meet me at the....
Jk:- Nooooooo. Come to my house. We will order something. Anyways if we go outside you will be disturbed and also there are some people in my house who watch your dramas so they won't mind meeting you.
Jin:- Why do you talk about your mother like this kook? You also know she is not that bad.
Jk:- Mrs.Jeon isn't my mother hyung. My mother was my grandmother.
Jin:- Come on Jungkook, just because she isn't your biological mother doesn't mean she is not your mother.
Jk:- Hyung just so you know, just giving birth to someone doesn't make a woman a mother and just being the wife of my husband doesn't make a woman my mother either. If you know what I mean.
Jin:- Come on Jungkook.
Jk:- Hyung please just reach my house in 1 hour. I will meet you there.
Jin:- Okay Jungkook, jeez, relax. I will be waiting. Bye.
JK:- Bye.

Jungkook put down the phone and went back to his work. Jungkook never talks to anyone about all of this to anyone. Whenever he thinks about it or talks to someone about it, he gets flashbacks. Jungkook closed his eyes for sometime then everything that has happened with him till now came in front of his eyes. Everything that he has gone through and seen as a child. Things that life showed him.

When Jungkook was 5 years old, his mother went away leaving him with his father but Mr.Jeon loved Jungkook a lot. He always treated him good. He never had a lot of time for him but he gave him time as much as he could. Jungkook had his grandmother also with him. She was a teacher so she taught Jungkook and took care of him in the all the time. She loved Jungkook whole heartedly. When Jungkook was 11 she died due to cancer. The small little boy never thought about his grandmother going away from him. When Jungkook met his grandmother one day before she died, she told him to find a girl who would understand him and always be strong and successful in life. She told him that it was time for him to be mature. She knew that her son couldn't raise Jungkook alone so Jungkook will have to raise himself on his own. When Jungkook heard his grandmother saying this to him he just thought one thing "Why? Why would all of this happen to me? Why would everyone I love truly always go away from me? I think I am not lucky for anyone. I will only have friends. I will never fall in love." When Jungkook was 13, he got to know that to pay hospital bills and run his business Mr.Jeon took money from some private lenders. He saw his father going into depression. His father shouting at him, slapping him and saying things about his own death out of frustration. His father getting irritated and stressed because of not having money. He then realised that money is the most important thing to live in this world. When Jungkook was 16 years old, his father finally paid off his debts and expanded his business. They left their old house because it was sold off due to a loan. He had to give up on his dreams. Jungkook had always thought of being a k pop idol but he took over his father's business when he was 18 because his father couldn't exert himself anymore since he was old now.