7.

In Mr.Lee's House:-

After much contemplation and with Jin's advice in mind, Jungkook resolved to speak to Mr. Lee's daughter and express his unwillingness to marry her. If she disagreed, he decided he would offer her whatever she desired to persuade her. Jungkook arrived at the Lee residence and rang the doorbell. A servant answered. "Yes, sir, whom do you wish to see?" Jungkook cleared his throat. "I am Jeon Jungkook. I am here to meet Lee Dong-Wook." "Please, sir, have a seat. I will inform Mr. Lee," the servant replied. Jungkook nodded and sat on the sofa in the living room.
"Ah, hello, Jungkook-ah. How are you?" Mr. Lee Dong-Wook entered the room and took a seat opposite Jungkook. Jungkook stood up and bowed before him. They shook hands and settled comfortably. "So, Jungkook-ssi, your father told me about how you took over the business at such a young age and elevated it to great heights. I must say, I am very proud and impressed by you. I am pleased that my daughter is marrying such a remarkable man." Jungkook smiled and looked at Dong-Wook. "Sir, if you don't mind, may I take your daughter out on a date so that we can get to know each other better?" Dong-Wook smiled and nodded. "I will call her."

After a few minutes, Dong-Wook's daughter appeared before Jungkook and extended her hand. "Hello, I am Lee Song-kyung." Jungkook looked up, shook her hand, and thought, "She isn't that bad, but I don't think she is mature enough." They both sat down, and Song-kyung spoke. "I heard you wanted to take me out on a date?" Jungkook nodded. "That is, if you want to go out with me?" Song-kyung took Jungkook's hand. "I don't know anything about you, except your name, so I guess we could go." Jungkook smiled. "Same here. I don't know anything about you other than your name." Song-kyung then stood up and headed towards the door. "Great. Let's go then." Jungkook got up and followed her outside.

Jungkook took Song-kyung to a café and they sat down. "So, Mr. Jeon, what do you want to know about me?" she asked. "First of all, what would you like to eat?" Jungkook handed her the menu. "I would like to order a hot chocolate and a vanilla muffin," Song-kyung replied. Jungkook nodded, called a waiter, and placed their order. "Since you don't have anything to ask me, I would like to ask you something. How many girlfriends have you had before?" Song-kyung inquired. "I've had four relationships before, but none of them worked out," Jungkook answered honestly. He then asked her, "How many boyfriends have you had before?" "Several," Song-kyung replied. Jungkook nodded and sipped his coffee, which had arrived. "Do you believe in arranged marriage?" he asked. Song-kyung scoffed. "Not really. Do you?" Jungkook smirked. "No, and that's why—" "That's why you want to sleep with me? Is that how you'll fall in love with me or get to know me?" Song-kyung interrupted, shocking Jungkook. He tried to say something, but she cut him off again. "Oh, come on, Mr. Jeon. You're a rich man and can marry any girl you want. It's not a big deal for you to marry a stranger, especially with your looks and bank balance. Any girl would love to marry you, but not me. I don't want to marry you or do anything with you, for that matter." Song-kyung said bluntly. Jungkook placed his coffee cup on the table with a thud and spoke with a deep voice. "I didn't want to marry you either, Queen Elizabeth. You're saying whatever comes to your mind. I've had enough. I came here to tell you that I didn't want to marry someone I didn't know, and I won't marry someone by force, even if you are the last girl in this world. I didn't come here to be disrespected. Go and find a suitable groom for yourself because I will never be your groom." He stood up, put some money on the table, and looked at Song-kyung. "Since it was my date, otherwise, I would never pay for a girl like you. Goodbye." Song-kyung rolled her eyes and walked away. Jungkook also rolled his eyes and left, thinking, "Now I have to drop her off. Ugh." 

After about half an hour, Jungkook arrived at Song-kyung's house and parked his car. "Goodbye, Ms. Lee." "Look, we don't want to get married, we already discussed that. But my father will ask me for a reason, then what should I say?" Song-kyung asked. Jungkook sighed. "I will decline on my own. I will give him a valid reason." Song-kyung looked at him, raising an eyebrow and Jungkook scoffed. He got out of the car and slammed the door, while Song-kyung also huffed and exited the car. Both of them went inside the house.