one

Felony touched up her makeup as she hummed to herself the lyrics— Best of Me by TSoul. She continued to blend in her eyebrows making sure that they looked as natural as possible. Once she was satisfied of the look, she went over her lips with her NYX lip combo before topping it off with lip oil.

"Fel you got one more private in you? You can do this last one and then leave early for tonight." Her boss, Montay, asked peeping his head in the locker room.

Instead of responding, she nodded her head mentally thanking God for answering her prayers. She wasn't in the mood to be on stage tonight and her bed was calling her government name. She had a plethora of events the next day and she wanted to be well rested.

"Babygirl start school tomorrow, right?" Her associate, Mielle, asked adjusting her outfit in the full body mirror.

"Yeah, let me gone head and do this private so I can leave." She mumbled, standing to her feet. She spritzed herself down in Valentino mixing it with her favorite body oil, Pink Pussy.

Now making her way to one of the private rooms she locked eyes with one of the security guards, grabbing a pair of handcuffs from him. "You got a suprise waiting in there for you." He chuckled.

"What do you mean?" She frowned.

"You'll see." He nodded.

Felony rolled her eyes, opening the door. She waltzed in, stopping in her tracks when she saw a blinded female seated. She was suprised to see a female in her presence because she was used to giving privates to men, however she wasn't gone let anyone stop her from making money.

"You look tense." Felony stated, scrolling on her playlist trying to find the perfect song. For some reason, she was kinda excited to give the dance. It was different, but she was up for the challenge.

"I-I never did any of this before. I was dared to get a private dance and I heard you were the best." The girl replied, anxiously. Her best friend dragged her out of the house before her first day of work tomorrow and she dared her to let loose and get a private dance.

"Relax mama, I got you." Felony smirked. She could already tell that the female in front of her was the epitome of innocence. She finally picked—Fuckin Wit Me, by Tank, one of her favorite songs to tease people to.

She slowly walked around her client, running her fingers down her chest. "You gotta relax for me mama." She whispered, snuggling her face in the crook of the girl's neck.

"I-I'm trying." She let out a shaky breath, closing her eyes even tighter under the blindfold.

"You smell really good Felony." She added.

"Thank you." Felony responded, as her hands roamed.

"I-I'm Eryzo."

Felony smirked, "Mm different, I like that." She replied, snaking her hands down lower stopping just above Eryzo's lower area. She heard a slight gasp part from Ery's lips letting her know that she was already putty in her hands.

Felony focused on the task at hand, circling around Eryzo. She stopped in front of her, straddling her lap seductively. Vibing to the sounds around her, she winded her hips to the lyrics in the song.

"F-Felony." Eryzo softly moaned, feeling her breasts being massaged.

"Hm?" Was the only response as she watched Eryzo try to contain herself. "You wanna touch me, don't you?" She asked.

"Please. I know the contract, but please." Eryzo practically begged, balling her fists up, as Felony circled her covered nipples with her fingers slowly bouncing up and down on her lap.