three

please vote and comment!! excuse all mistakes

The club lights illuminated the two girls as they walked to the private dance sign-up booth. Big Boogie was the current playlist as one of his hits—FWM, spurred through the club speakers. The club was celebrating its weekly Wet Wednesday, and everybody came out to have a good time.

Eryzo decided to step out of her usual comfort zone and decided that she wanted to show a little bit of skin. With the help of Katia, she settled on a striped pink and white V-Cut bralette. The entire outfit looked like a fashionable swimsuit being that the bottom resembled underwear. Luckily, the outfit came with a wrap-around skirt to cover up her bottom area. She paired it with white knee-high boots and a white mini purse.

Tia wore a a denim customized mini-sized jacket

Tia wore a a denim customized mini-sized jacket. She styled it so that it was off the shoulder and showing a little bit of cleavage. She paired it with a mini skirt that she made two weeks ago. She made all of her outfits when it came to stepping out of her comfort zone. To match the look, she sported a denim LV purse. Lastly to bring out all of the denim, she went with hot pink mules.

"You look bad as fuck mami

"You look bad as fuck mami." Tia complimented Eryzo, taking in her entire look. She specifically helped picked out Eryzo's outfit because she knew that she would be seeing Felony tonight.

"Thank you friend. We both look bad as hell. You getting a private too?" Eryzo replied, hugging her body as the line continued to move up.

"Nope, I'm leaving that all on you mami." She smirked. "You're next." She pointed, seeing that it was their turn in line.

"Name?"

"Eryzo Myers" Eryzo replied.

The only reason they asked for people's names was for safety reasons of their dancers. If anything was to happen during the private they would be able to give the authorities the person's name.

"And who are you wanting for a private?"

"Felony." Eryzo nodded. "Do I have to sign another contract, I just signed one a couple days ago?"