eight

excuse mistakes, vote and comment

Eryzo chewed on the inside of her cheek as she saw both Katia and her sister, Eryonna, approach her

Eryzo chewed on the inside of her cheek as she saw both Katia and her sister, Eryonna, approach her. They were unaware that they were meeting the same person, but Eryzo needed them both so she figured it was perfect timing to introduce them to each other.

"Hey y'all." She smiled softly.

"Where you been at? Nobody has heard from you in two weeks." Eryonna frowned, noticing the small bags under Eryzo's eyes.

"That's why I invited y'all here because I've been distant and I just need y'all both right now." Eryzo replied. "Ery this is Katia one of my good friends that I've been telling you and Erys about. Tia this is my sister, Eryonna."

"I was wondering when I was gonna meet you boo, she's been telling us how much you helped her get the job and how close y'all been getting." Eryonna pulled Katia in for a hug. She was excited to meet the person who had her little sister on the right track.

Eryonna was the first to pick up on vibes and energy. She knew that Kylie wasn't a true friend to her sister from the first encounter and she turned out right. The energy that she felt from Katia was already different. She could feel the positive energy from her. Katia was a true friend.

"Eryzo my girl foreal. I love me some her. It's nice to meet some of her family she's such a sweet person." Katia smiled. "I knew from the first time she substituted for my class that I had to help her get on at the school. She deserves everything and more."

"See that's who I want my mooney around."Eryonna smirked. Eryzo mugged, giving her sister the finger before she lead them inside of Jurnee's Pizzeria. It was Eryzo's favorite late night restaurant mainly because of their wings and thick-crust pizza.

"I ordered two pizzas and thirty wings with different flavors. Whatever we don't eat y'all can take home." Eryzo mentioned, finding them a table. She knew what both girls ate which is why she already ordered their food.

As they took their seats, the waiter brought out two different pizzas. They were both cheese-stuffed thick crusted pizzas. One was meat lovers while the other was BBQ chicken. He then placed down the baskets of wings which consisted of lemon pepper, spicy asian, and garlic parmesan. He sat down a pitcher of water and went on his way.

"So what's been up?" Eryonna wondered, being the first to grab three slices of pizza and six wings. She always had a big appetite and she wasn't afraid to show it. If she wanted to, she would finish a whole pizza by herself.

"I just need y'all honest advice right now." Eryzo started,

"So Katia already knows, but Yonna, a couple of weeks ago I went to this club with Kylie and she dared me to get a private dance from this one popular dancer. Her name is Felony—well Serenity. So I get the dance and she's damn near teasing me the whole time and she had me in the palm of her hands,"