Chapter 1- Living Life

- Hello! This is my first time writing! Sorry if there are any grammar mistakes and I miss fixing it. Anyway, enjoy the story! <3 -

I woke up from the feeling of something lightly taping my arm. It was my mom, tapping my arm to tell me that she has made breakfast. I quickly got out of bed smelling the fresh eggs and bacon. " Morning mom! "
" Good morning Rose " Andrea said. ( Andrea is Rose's mom, just so you know! 😊 ) Rose sat down and  started to eat her breakfast. " Now Rose, could you do a favor for me today? We need some more water from the river, because we're running low. Do you think you can do that for me? " Andrea said. Rose looked up from her plate and stared at her mom. She HATED going outside. Ever since she was little she has always stayed inside because of the dangers out there. But her mom always found a way to get her outside, knowing that she hated it. " Rose cmon! The river is not far away at all. I know you can do it. " Rose sighed at the thought of it. " Alright fine, only this once tho!" Rose said. She finished eating not long after, putting her plate away, and then heading to her room to get dressed.

Here is your outfit! ( Remember you don't have much so you have to work with what you have! )

After getting ready you pick up a few buckets and head towards the door. You stop right behind the door not wanting to move. You sit there for a moment thinking about how any creature can easily capture you and kill you at any moment. You get out of your little dream when your mom comes up to you and gives you a kiss on the forehead. " Rose, be careful out there! " " I will, don't you worry!" You then slowly unlock the door and twist the door handle, the door opens. You can believe your doing this, but you have to. You step outside and shut the door. It was pretty early but to where the sun was still shining and there was a nice breeze. You sat right outside the door for a moment just enjoying the weather. After a while you decide to start your journey to the river...

383 Words
I know this is really short but right now when I'm making this, it's 1 in the morning and I'm tired! Luv y'all!