Chapter 4- The Talk

Tom's POV:
I walk down the hallway at a fast pace making eye contact with rose. I couldn't help but keep staring into her eyes, you could tell she was worried for what was about to happen. I don't know why I care for this girl but I do. I then see the guard stick the needle in her neck and she passes out immediately. By that time I already made it to the crowd. I pick her up easily not realizing how light she is. I take he to the nearest room so I can talk to her when she wakes up...

Rose's POV:
Two seconds later I felt a sharp pain in my neck, and everything turning black, once more...

You wake up with a pain in your head. You realize that your awake and instantly get up, but everything is a blur. You get up but instantly fall until something, or some one catches you before you do. " Easy there.. you don't want to bruise your self up now do you?" You hear a man's voice say. He sounded nice and calm, like he was a gentleman. You thought that maybe some one had saved you from Tom, and possibly took you home even. You smiled for a moment thinking about how your home right now, and your moms right next to you waiting for you to wake up. You're vision finally came back and you instantly fell to the ground causing your smile to fade. You instantly realize that you were just dreaming. " Now get up off the floor you filthy human, I don't want you dirtying the floor." You realize that nice man was actually not a gentleman and was actually really rude. So much for being nice, you thought. " I am not dirty!" You instantly reply back. Right after you turn around getting ready to yell at this guy for acting the way he did. Once you turn around to get a good look at this guy you realized you shouldn't have said that the way you did. Tom Kaulitz was standing over you. You never realized how tall he is compared to you. His eyes were pitch black, and his skin was pale. That was definitely not normal you thought to yourself. " Why do you want me here?!" You said, frustrated. It was silent for a moment like he couldn't think of a answer. " I've seen you around multiple times and couldn't keep my eyes off of you, you just seemed so, special.." he said. " Why? To you I'm just a pathetic human! Why would you want something from me?" At this point you were begging for answers. " calm down sweetie, one at a time." You gritted you teeth at him calling you that name. You wouldn't mind your mom saying it but Tom Kaulitz calling me that, was absolutely disgusting. " Sweetie if you were pathetic to me you would be dead by now." You just shivered as you were reminded that you could die. He saw you grit your teeth at him saying sweetie so he called you that again, knowing you didn't like it. " I've had some time to think about what I was going to do to you, and I considered to keep you for my self." Your heart sank at the thought of staying here. " What?! I am not staying here!" " Yes you are. And one day you will be mine." " I refuse to! You can't make me do something I don't want to do!" Tom started to get mad and clenched his fist. "You don't realize what I could do to you, do you sweetie?" " uh no..." you said, but the only answer you could think of was death. " we'll continue acting like this, and you'll find out." Tom said in a aggressive tone. A man walked in who looked exactly like Tom but with crazy eyeliner and makeup on. He was also a vampire, you could tell because of how pale he skin was. " Tom calm down, you barley even know her and you're already threatening her." The man said. You could tell he was a whole lot nicer than Tom just by the way he was speaking. You actually felt a lot better in the room considering he could still attack you. Tom calmed down a little after he walked in the room. " Rose, this is Bill, my twin brother. He will show you around the castle so you know your surroundings more." You said yes anyway because you might as well get to know your surroundings. Bill takes your hand and drags you out of the room until you were in a long hallway. You think to yourself that you've seen enough of these in this castle already while you enter one of the rooms...

795 words
Heyy! Another chapter done!! I don't have much to say but Luv you! <3