Chapter 6- Feelings

I just want my real brother back...

Rose's POV:
I wake up to feeling weak, like I couldn't move anymore. I could tell I was on a chair or something. I felt my hair being pushed out of my face by a set of hands. I opened my eyes to see Tom sitting right in front of me. I wanted to scream at him for touching me but I couldn't spit anything out of my mouth. " Are you alright?" He asked calmly. I'm fine.." it took you a moment to spit that out. " I'll bring you to my room" " I don't want to go there.." " Why not?" You didn't want to go there because anything could happen there. " Let me have a guest room please." " Alright fine." You felt calm when he said that. He picked you up and took you to the guest room. It felt like you were in a maze, and  it felt like it took you 10 minutes because of all the long hallways. You finally stopped at a room and Tom entered it still carrying you. He put you on the bed and tucked you in. You couldn't help but close your eyes immediately. But before you could fully fall asleep you hear Tom saying " I'm in the room right next to this one. Don't even thinking about escaping." He said and walked out turning off the lights behind him. Even tho you were tired out of your mind you decided to have a look around the room. The room was huge with a big chandelier hanging in the center of the room. You decide to get back in the bed to go to sleep...

Bill's POV:
I watch Tom carrying Rose to a guest room right next to his. Both of them enter the room and the door shuts.
I hate her now. She's kind, it's just I hate how my brother is acting just because of a girl, actually a petty human. But all of this being nice stuff till I bit her was fake. I have a plan tho, to get rid of her, it will make Tom like her less, and maybe just maybe, He will kill her because of his serious anger issues. I just hope this plan works. Moments later I watch Tom as he leaves her room, and goes to his bedroom and shuts the door. All I have to do is wait till later tonight for this to work...

Tom's POV:
I walk out from the room I put Rose in and shut the door turning off the lights behind me. I walked in to my room and locked the door behind me. I sat down on the chair in my room and started thinking. I started thinking about what just happened. I realized how nice  I was acting to her. Why was I acting this way? I would never act this way! Especially over a human. Why haven't I killed her yet? Why does she mean something to me when she shouldn't? I can't believe I let myself act this way. I started to get mad at myself for doing this. I sat there for awhile thinking about everything. I slowly get up and go to the bathroom to take a shower. I have no idea what's going to happen next...

Bill's POV:
I looked at the clock and it was 3:00 in the morning the perfect time to do my plan. I snuck out of my room and into the hallway where the guest bedroom is, and Tom's room right next to it. I slowly walked down the hallway. I made sure I had the key that could unlock any room in the castle. I got to the door being as quiet as possible, slowly putting the key in the door handle and opening it. I opened it slowly and all I saw was pitch black,  I had a small flashlight on me so I could see but it's not to bright to wake up to. I walked towards the bed looking down at her. I don't know why Tom started stalking her one day or this would've never happened. Realizing I got stuck in thought I continued what I was doing. I put the flashlight in my pocket. I noticed she was in a deep sleep because of what happened. I slowly picked her up and started walking to the door. I looked out the hallway and nobody was there. I started walking down the hallway at a calm pace so she wouldn't wake up. I got to the entrance of the castle and walked out the doors to my car, I put her in the front seat and slowly made it to the gate to exit. The gate slowly opened I didn't go to far away from the castle when I stopped at a corner street. I took her out of the car and placed her down on the side walk leaning up against the building wall. I made a quick turn around the block to act like I was coming from the way she was sitting. I stopped at the end to "check" if there were any cars and I got out and acted surprised. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and called Tom immediately. Only seconds later he answered the phone in a sleepy tone. "Bill what do you want? It's 3:00 in the morning, and I'm trying to sleep." " I found Rose on the side of a street corner not far away, I think she tried to escape." I immediately heard rustling, I was relived that so far, this plan is working. While in thought I heard my phone hang up knowing Tom would only be here in one minute. After waiting for two seconds he arrives and gets out off the car immediately. " I'm gonna kill this girl".. he mumbled that but you could still hear it. " How did you find her?" " I couldn't sleep so I decided to take a drive around and I saw her just sitting here!" And he bought that really well. Why would his younger brother lie to him? That's what he must've thought as he picked her up and threw her in the back seat. Through the window I could see her waking up to the sudden fall, not knowing what was going on. I almost felt bad..but no. I couldn't feel bad for her. She is nothing compared to me. Tom got into his car and sped off leaving me standing there on the corner of the street. I tried to shake it off, the feeling of feeling bad. But it wouldn't go away. I sat there for a moment thinking of what Tom would do to her. I regret that...

1131 words
Hey! Sorry for not posting a story for a few days! I've gotten really busy and I haven't had the time to write! But thank you for reading! Luv you <3