Chapter 9 - This is not Him

Who should I choose? After that thought I was slowly drifting off to sleep considering I haven't slept all night...

Rose's POV:

I suddenly opened my eyes. The first thing I thought about of was Tom. There was light shining through the curtains and it was morning. I was so tired but I couldn't fall back asleep. I got up and went into the bathroom and to my surprise, when I went into the bathroom there was a small bruise on my face. I knew that slap would leave a bruise. I looked at myself in the mirror for one more second and sighed at the sight of it. I changed into a black tank top and just put on some Jean shorts, not wanting to put on something fancy.
I then brushed my hair so I didn't look like I was crazy. I got out of the bathroom and speed walked downstairs wondering if Tom is home or not...

Tom's POV:

I wake up to something tapping me on the shoulder and I turn over not wanting to wake up. The tapping becomes harder and I hear a voice behind me, that's when I open my eyes and turn to see Rose standing over me looking nice. " When did you wake up?" I said. " not to long ago, I got up and got dressed and came down to see if you were here. But I also have questions." She replied back to me. I could already guess what questions she wanted to ask me and I did not want to talk about it at all. "About what?" I played dumb trying to annoy her a bit. " you know!" She punched me in the arm slightly. " Alright fine, you can ask me some questions." I sat up after saying that sentence, and with Rose still towering over me. " Who was it?" She asked. I knew that question was coming and I did not want to tell her the truth. " Oh it was this random guy I've never seen in my life" I lied. " Oh really? Why was Bill there then?". " Oh, uh. I needed Bill for backup because he was really tough. But Bill took him out in an instant." I continued my lie. I knew she was trying to get under my skin. " " uh huh.." " I thought you were tougher than Bill? According to everyone in town?.." I didn't reply. I just sat there staring at the wall. I knew she was expecting me to answer, but how can I tell her it was him? " Tom, I can tell your lying to me. Just tell me the truth, at this point I'm not even going to be mad." She was really getting under my skin at this point. I knew I shouldn't tell her but my mouth can't keep shut any longer. " It was Bill" I blurted out. I mentally slapped myself. I looked at Rose as her expression changed from a concerned face to a shocked face with her mouth hanging open. " Where is he?" She says. " I'm not sure-" " Where is he?" She blurts out so I can't finish my sentence. I sigh as I pull out my phone and go to this app that me and Bill use if we ever get lost, or we're in trouble. Now my mouth was basically wide open too. " The bar?!" I scream. I couldn't believe it. Bill? That was not him at all. What was he doing? Is this actually hurting him that bad? I had so many questions going through my head right now I couldn't think straight. " Let's go" I blurt out, I am not letting Bill last another second in a place like that. "But-" " let's go!" I practically scream at her and cut her off this time. She instantly runs to gets her shoes on while I rush out the front door and into the driveway, getting into the car. I turn the car on and I see Rose running towards the car out the front door trying to catch up. Once she gets in the car I instantly push on the gas and we're out the gates. I can't believe this is happening right now. I look over at Rose and she's holding on to the seat because of the speed we were going. I turn my focus back to the road and smile a bit at her actions. We zoom past cars, and sooner or later we're at the bar already. It's the most popular in town, and it's open 24 hours so there is always people here no matter the time. After what it seems like forever we find a parking spot and park. I instantly rush out of the car with Rose behind entering the club. The bright lights and music instantly hit me. I turn around to make sure Rose was still behind me, and she was. She was sweating a little bit, probably from such the rush that's going on right now. Then I take her hand and we start to walk through the crowds trying to find Bill.

844 words

Hello everyone! Sorry I lost my motivation to write again! But I've seen all the support and I just want to say thank you! I know this chapter is shorter than usual, it's just because I didn't want to keep everyone waiting any longer. I do kind of have my motivation back, so I should start writing the next chapter tomorrow when this is posted! Luv you <3