Chapter 5- Baking with Bill

You think to yourself that you've seen enough of these in this castle already while you enter one of the rooms...

The room you entered was a huge dining room with a big fancy table, and a big chandelier hanging off the ceiling.  " This is the dining room." Bill explains. " I'm surprised it's so fancy here!" You say not knowing what to say. "Yeah! Tom wants it like this, but if it was my decision it would be more, dark I guess." " Wanna check out the kitchen?" You hear Bill say while fixing some of the table cloth. " Sure, I wouldn't mind." Bill grabs your hand again, and pulls you into the kitchen. Your eyes widen in surprise on how big this kitchen is. It's almost like the kitchens you would see on TV but 20x bigger and more modern. Bill looks over to you and he can see the look on your face. " Do you like it?" He asks that question even tho he can tell you can. " This kitchen is huge! How did you guys afford all of this stuff?" " Once Tom became king or whatever we kind of just got all of this for free." You started to walk around to see everything, you didn't know why you were so amazed by this kitchen, probably because you  never seen anything like it. " Do you know how to bake?" Bill asks you. You've done a lot of baking in your life time because there's not many things to do. " Yeah, I bake all the time!" "Cool! Do you wanna teach me a few things? We have a lot of time to check the rest of the castle." You started to think how maybe life wouldn't be so bad if you started hanging out with Bill more, and then escaping. He was way nicer than Tom is. " What would you like to bake?" " We could start easy and maybe make a few other things, but we could try cookies first!" You thought that was a great idea because cookies to you, were one of the easiest things to bake. Soon you and Bill we're having fun doing all sorts of stuff in the kitchen. It actually took your mind off the fact your stuck here...

It's already been 2 hours since you've been baking with Bill and you've been having so much fun. Apparently Bill never knew onions could make you cry. You thought that was really weird because you thought he knew more than you did. "Do you really want me to take out a onion and show you it does make you cry?" " Yeah! I want to show you I'm right and you're wrong." " Alright fine." You grab out a knife out of the drawer and grab a onion out of the fridge. You grab the cutting board as well so you won't cut the counter or make a scratch. You start cutting the onion one by one and you start to feel a few tears since your so close to the onion than Bill is. You here a noise behind you, and you turn around quick enough to see bill wiping a tear. " I told you!" You instantly spat out. Bill ignores that comment and backs up a bit to stop the tears. You stop cutting it for a moment to ask Bill what to do with it. " Just put the onion back in the fridge, and if you can can you wash the knife and cutting board?" He asked politely. " Oh sure!" It didn't bother you that he asked you to because you already do it a lot. You finish cleaning the board but while you're washing the knife you get a cut on your hand and start bleeding. You turn around to Bill forgetting what he actually is in that moment. You show him your hand. " Do you know where I can get a band aid?" You ask. Bill just stares at your hand, and your really confused. "Hello?" You ask because he is not taking his eyes off of your hand. You then realize the mess you have made. You quickly run to wear the paper towels are and put one on your hand. You groan in pain because it's a pretty big cut. But it wouldn't stop bleeding. You started to panic as Bill started walking towards you. His eyes were red, they looked like the vampires eyes that was chasing you in the forest to your home. You only thought of that for a second as you just started running not knowing where to go, only if you didn't start baking with him this wouldn't have happened, and maybe you would know where to go. But of course your legs are not used to running so you couldn't run that fast. You turn around and Bill is so close to you. You were about to give up but you saw the doors to where you were earlier, the room you woke up in. Maybe Tom could help you. You burst through the doors and the only glimpse you got was Tom standing there turning around at the sudden noise. Then you felt your body being pushed down hardly to the ground. You felt something stick onto your neck, you tried to get up but you really couldn't. Then you felt a pain in your neck, you scream in pain. You started to feel really weak and tired. When all the sudden you felt the heavy body flying off of yours you just laid there when you got picked up and what you think, was another room...

Tom's POV:
" What are you doing Bill!" Tom screamed at the top of his lungs. " Snap out of it!" I saw him laying on the ground as his eyes came back to normal. I watched him as he got up off the floor and walked over to me. " I am so sorry." Bill instantly apologized. You were so mad, but he was your own brother so you couldn't hurt him. " What happened?" You asked in a aggressive tone. "We were in the kitchen baking and she was cutting something and she cut her hand." "Tom I'm really sorry, I couldn't help it." "If this happens again I will do something." I walked out of the room frustrated at what happened and into the room I put Rose in, leaving him behind...

Bill's POV:
I really don't get why he cares for that girl. He doesn't even know her to well! He thought to himself. She's a literal human. Ever since she's caught Tom's eye, everything has changed. I will do anything I can to get her out of here, even tho she was really nice. I just want my real brother back...

1121 words
Hello! Sorry I didn't post anything yesterday! Thanks for reading! It makes me happy people are actually reading this and enjoying it! More chapters coming! Luv you! <3